BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

ArbMate Support

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Robi80
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: ArbMate - Sure Bets Finder Review

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Hi guys just signed up for your basic service, but I the highest arb is only 2.49%. They some middles and polish middles there but no profit at all from this.

Anyone used this service before some help would be great.  I used some arbitrage software maybe 6 years ago and made quiet good money. Not sure about if you can get those 5-7% stable prematch arbs.

Thanks in advance
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Robi80 wrote:
Hi guys just signed up for your basic service, but I the highest arb is only 2.49%. They some middles and polish middles there but no profit at all from this.

Anyone used this service before some help would be great.  I used some arbitrage software maybe 6 years ago and made quiet good money. Not sure about if you can get those 5-7% stable prematch arbs.

Thanks in advance
Pre match arbing is almost dead mate. Locusts and bots have destroyed the market. Better go with valuebetting.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:27 pm

barret19 wrote: Locusts and bots have destroyed the market.
Most of the bots I know are value betting live play.
markvyny

Re: ArbMate Support

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:22 am

I would like to know if you have already done a test to check if the odds of people who are limited in the houses are the same? So you can create arbitrations with the system logged in the houses and even with the limitation, provide profits for customers who were limited, have you thought about that?
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:50 am

markvyny wrote: I would like to know if you have already done a test to check if the odds of people who are limited in the houses are the same? So you can create arbitrations with the system logged in the houses and even with the limitation, provide profits for customers who were limited, have you thought about that?
The odds are not the same for the different limited accounts as from what we saw so far.
https://www.arbmate.com - Build your own set with bookmakers for surebets.
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:58 am

UPDATE: de.betano.com was just added for PreMatch - changelog
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:23 am

Arbmate can you guys please add a function to disable DRAW OR NO BET? please
nlindfors87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:03 am

Anyone else having problem getting response from support? Tried both contact form and direct e-mail, no response in 48h (promises in 24h). Not very impressed by the service so far. But that can still change of course.
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:07 am

nlindfors87 wrote: Anyone else having problem getting response from support? Tried both contact form and direct e-mail, no response in 48h (promises in 24h). Not very impressed by the service so far. But that can still change of course.
We have received one email from you before 19 hours if your question is associated with Svenskaspel which was just answered. Please send to email the reasons why you are not impressed by our services so we could discuss it in detail.
nlindfors87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:49 am

ArbMate wrote:
nlindfors87 wrote: Anyone else having problem getting response from support? Tried both contact form and direct e-mail, no response in 48h (promises in 24h). Not very impressed by the service so far. But that can still change of course.
We have received one email from you before 19 hours if your question is associated with Svenskaspel which was just answered. Please send to email the reasons why you are not impressed by our services so we could discuss it in detail.
I also sent one as reply to the successful payment 47 hours ago (sorry I exaggerated and said it was 48) without reply. The question was the same.

Glad to have gotten your attention anyways. We'll continue the discussion per e-mail. Thanks.
nlindfors87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 pm

To be fair, Arbmate have been good for livebetting.

But at the moment I'm having issues. Filter's not working and I'm seeing all arbs as [hidden]. I've got an active subscription so that's not the issue. Anyone else having this problem right now?

UPDATE: Problem solved within 5-10 mins.
Last edited by nlindfors87 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonny
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Hello. Why your betfair coverage is so bad? Betfair keeps going oFF. It's weekend and betfair is off again!
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:03 am

Sonny wrote: Hello. Why your betfair coverage is so bad? Betfair keeps going oFF. It's weekend and betfair is off again!
@Sonny, choosing an arbitrage service which is not using bookmakers feed but is scanning them by it's own have the advantage of the speed but the disadvantage of the risk any bookmaker to go down very often if they change something to their front or backend structure. Betfair Exchange is working now and was fixed quickly but it could always goes down at any time.
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:06 am

Arbmate here is offline for about 4 hours and counting, it will replaced for us?
WorldWideWifi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:43 pm

Is it posible arbmate project is quite disregarded ? If you read on their update website https://www.arbmate.com/blog/changelog last few months is completely sleepy.

Anyone can help me if this tool is aproppiate for live arbing or just another tool for limitations in a second.

Return to “General talk about alert services”