BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

ArbMate Support

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
kl
klopp1

Re: ArbMate Support

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:45 pm

ArbMate wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: If you think Tempobet will pay out those clearly erroneous odds you are sadly mistaken. I know what you mean, you are saying the arbs are actually there and it's not an error by the software, but there should still be some way to filter these out as it's a recipe to lose money for people.
The point here is to prove the arbs are real and odds are not outdated. It is obvious that these odds are so-called "palpable errors / obvious errors" and this is because the bookmaker is showing such odds. You could easily filter such arbs by filtering the odd, or the event or by arb max % for example.
yes is simple, if you do not wish to see these biggest arbs then you can change your arb filters % and hide them,
the more i uses arbmate the more I like it, please keep improving arbmate, I thinks you are good for arbing community.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:35 pm

I have 2 questions:
When will you add other sports ?
When will you add more filters ? For example: Match, over/under, handicap.
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Wolfie wrote: I have 2 questions:
When will you add other sports ?
When will you add more filters ? For example: Match, over/under, handicap.
Tennis at the end of 2019 (we are already working on it). Basketball, next year.
By filter for match, I guess you mean that you want to see only arbs for a particular match - we don't have it in our short todo list but will consider adding it.
Filters for markets - we are already working on it. I don't want to give empty promises for end-date yet.
https://www.arbmate.com - Build your own set with bookmakers for surebets.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm

ArbMate wrote:
Tennis at the end of 2019 (we are already working on it). Basketball, next year.
By filter for match, I guess you mean that you want to see only arbs for a particular match - we don't have it in our short todo list but will consider adding it.
Filters for markets - we are already working on it. I don't want to give empty promises for end-date yet.
There are other valueable sports but adding tennis first would be nice.
I mean filters for markets. They are very important for professionals which are long term clients.
If you keep the same scanning speed after making this two changes it would be a very useful service.
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:27 am

Wolfie wrote:
ArbMate wrote:
There are other valueable sports but adding tennis first would be nice.
I mean filters for markets. They are very important for professionals which are long term clients.
If you keep the same scanning speed after making this two changes it would be a very useful service.
I could say that your wish has come true even sooner than we expected 8)
We have added both the filters you have requested: for match and for markets.

Please see the attached screenshot. Currently, none of our competitors has such advanced filter for markets  8)
We have made it publicly available and now it's time for our arbers to test it and let us know if they see anything wrong.
Cheers!
Attachments
new-filters-2.png
Last edited by ArbMate on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 am

You are very responsive and this is very helpful. If you add multifilters too it would be perfect. For example I want some bookies with some filters and some others with other filters. There is a service which already has multifilters, but its not as fast and accurate as you. You can see it there.
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:02 am

Wolfie wrote: You are very responsive and this is very helpful. If you add multifilters too it would be perfect. For example I want some bookies with some filters and some others with other filters. There is a service which already has multifilters, but its not as fast and accurate as you. You can see it there.
We already have such an option for different bookmakers sets only. We might add the other settings to each set with bookmakers as well. This way when you change the set with bookmakers, the other settings will be applied too. Next week we will start working on it :)
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:10 am

ArbMate wrote:
Wolfie wrote: You are very responsive and this is very helpful. If you add multifilters too it would be perfect. For example I want some bookies with some filters and some others with other filters. There is a service which already has multifilters, but its not as fast and accurate as you. You can see it there.
We already have such an option for different bookmakers sets only. We might add the other settings to each set with bookmakers as well. This way when you change the set with bookmakers, the other settings will be applied too. Next week we will start working on it :)
Thank you in advance  :)
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:04 pm

Wolfie wrote:
ArbMate wrote:
Thank you in advance  :)
Could you please send your vision of how exactly multifilters should work and look like to support@arbmate.com ? We need as many details as possible as our goal is not just to make something that the others already have, we want to make it better.
samatto

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:28 am

service down...
when use again?
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:27 am

If the entire service is down, it means we are restarting it. It takes up to 5 minutes and it happens once each day.
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: ArbMate Announcements

Fri May 03, 2019 10:01 am

New filters for markets and events are officially released.
Attachments
filter-markets-events.png
ArbMate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: ArbMate Announcements

Mon May 27, 2019 10:41 am

The arbs calculator now supports multi-currency! read more
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: ArbMate - Sure Bets Finder Review

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:58 am

Arbmate seems to be having a very good dynamic. Definitely, a service to consider, to say the least.
ayahuasca
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

About arbmate support

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:34 pm

Hi,
I'm writing here after my post was deleted on the arbmate support thread.
I asked about Unibet that is down since friday, i sent email to arbmate support and no answer and then i asked on the support thread of arbmate here in arbusers and my post got deleted. Not by arbusers admin, so, logic it was deleted by arbmate.

So, what the hell is happening with arbmate? Is this the support we deserve?

Return to “General talk about alert services”