PT said that currently I cannot withdraw money through Skrill!??

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
AutoMiner
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

PT said that currently I cannot withdraw money through Skrill!??

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:19 pm

As title. They said I cannot withdraw money through Skrill. They have some problems with their Skrill agent, and hope I can use alternative options(Neteller, ecoPayz...etc).
And they said that they cannot give an estimation time when will this be solved.

Does anyone has the same problem? I never withdraw money through them,  and currently Skrill is the only option available in my country. I am really panic now.
jo
jonibiza19

Re: PT said that currently I cannot withdraw money through Skrill!??

Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:16 pm

PT is a very shady company, you better stick with sportmarket or betinasia for now.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:15 pm

I have found them to be great over the last 4 years, no problems at all.

Hopefully they will get Skrill up and running again shortly OP.
Never trust a goose!!!
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Parasites grow very fast, real progress grows slowly but robustly.
It's not surprising, their business is "collect all the money/deposits you can and returns as little as possible". Don't worry , when they waste time giving laps to the matter, and if you continue with your intention, you'll get your money back duly diminished (Any commission seems timely). Remember  "return as little as possible"...
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:42 am

TheJog87 wrote: Parasites grow very fast, real progress grows slowly but robustly.
It's not surprising, their business is "collect all the money/deposits you can and returns as little as possible". Don't worry , when they waste time giving laps to the matter, and if you continue with your intention, you'll get your money back duly diminished (Any commission seems timely). Remember  "return as little as possible"...
And this is based on...?  Your own valid opinion backed by stats and proof? 

Has anyone here now ever had a payment refused by them?
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:40 pm

I received many payments from Premiutradings promptly and on time. They are good with payments. Calling them parasites is not fair. I ve seen many brokers accusing others in forums. Autominer will get his money one way or another.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:10 am

I had/have perfect collaboration with PT.

I am sure you will get paid in another way so don't worry.

Btw, paid twice via skrill from them last week and got no problem at all. Were small withdrawals though.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:43 am

Hi everyone, this is Ivo Gan from PremiumTradings.
To make it clear for everyone, when there is a technical issue with any account or provider, this is not under the scope of power of PremiumTradings. Alternative options are immediately offered and there is no need for anybody to panic the entire audience. AutoMiner, if you've been told that the temporary issue is being worked on and you have been offered alternative solutions, either choose a different payment option (I know we have a variety of solutions to choose from) or wait until the specific payment account that you use is up. This is again your choice. Dealer wins, balls of steele and apoel81, thank you for the honest and accurate description of your experience with us and for sharing it.
Our Support Team is always available for you to answer all your questions via Live Chat/ Skype/e-mails.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Yes, Alpha is my own opinion and experience with two accounts. I never said not to pay, at least it didn't happen to me.
I am here to comment and expose my experience, in case it is useful for someone, since not everyone is high stakes bettor, the preference of PT.
What I always say and everywhere is that it is the most abusive broker (fees) for retail bettors.

Deposits

Up to €2,000 charged at 3%
    €2,001-10,000 charged at 2%
    €10,001 (you’ll need to enquire)
    Deposits over €25,000 not made using bank transfer can incur up to 3%

Withdrawals

One free withdrawal every month. Additional withdrawals charged at 1%.
    Minimum bank withdrawal is 2,000 €/£/$.
    If withdraw without betting with your funds, then you will be charged 20% + a 1% admin fee.

Notable Restrictions

Initial deposits carry a 20x turnover requirement before making a withdrawal or closing your account. A total turnover of at least 10x the amount of each of your deposits must be made thereafter. Otherwise Premium Tradings reserves the right to charge you with an administrative fee which varies between 3-10% of the deposit amount.

If a customer is not using Bank wire to deposit amounts bigger than 25 000 Euro, PremiumTradings reserves the right to apply a charge of 3%.   

You can win up to €50,000 (or currency equivalent) per day, or €250,000 per week, in any of the betting accounts. This rule excludes Skype/Tool betting and Exchanges). Amounts over this will be deducted from your account at the discretion of Premium Tradings.

In case you decide to make a full/partial withdrawal of your available funds after you first ever deposit, you need to make sure you have accumulated a total activity of at least 20 times the amount of that deposit. Otherwise, PremiumTradings reserves the right to charge you with the deposit fees cost of 10% of your first deposit amount. Each additional deposit have to be accumulated 10 times the amount of each.

I won't mention other house brand commissions for their Goaltool, or their always higher commission in white label exchange than the rest of brokers... 
I still remember the poor sharktool with 4% fees. 3.8% of winning fees and the 0.2% of the monthly turnover. Of course they have good things in their services, cashbacks and wide range of books/exchanges. Although a cashback of 0.X if I lose 3% of my deposit ...   
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:45 pm

TheJog87, thanks for the input and for sharing your experience. All of this information is clearly stated in our Terms&Conditions and it is transparent for everybody. PremiumTradings, and me personally, are glad to be part of discussions like that since the feedback of our customers matters.
Last edited by premiumtradings on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:05 pm

You can win up to €50,000 (or currency equivalent) per day, or €250,000 per week, in any of the betting accounts. This rule excludes Skype/Tool betting and Exchanges). Amounts over this will be deducted from your account at the discretion of Premium Tradings.

This is just absurd imo. Bets than can surpass that profit in case they are won, should just not be allowed to be placed in the first place. But not deducted at PT's discretion, that's a ridiculous term.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”