BF exchange Vs Pinny as sharp

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BF exchange Vs Pinny as sharp

Thu May 02, 2019 11:55 am

Hello ,
I am at the stage of developing a value bet bot and have some questions for you. First of all i am only interested in tennis and soccer at the moment. Also since my bot will only be placing Vbets on live and not prematch please take that in mind. I was planning to use Pinnacle as my base book ( sharp ) and a High street bookie as soft. After i did some digging i found out that BF exchange provides A LOT more events on live tennis compared to pinnacle. Since now BF also provides api and is considered also sharp i could use BF instead of pinnacle.
So the 2 questions i have is

1. Is BF as sharp as pinnacle? Maybe better?
2. Whats the min liquidity i should take for comparing odds so i could be a bit safer that the odds are not either a pulp or manipulated/inacurate
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: BF exchange Vs Pinny as sharp

Thu May 02, 2019 2:31 pm

On a liquid market Betfair exchange are literally the real line IMO.
Never trust a goose!!!
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 02, 2019 2:49 pm

dealer wins wrote: On a liquid market Betfair exchange are literally the real line IMO.
That is my thought also. Yet i need to calculate what a liquid market is.... I mean on a challenger tennis event that might be at 10.000 pounds when on a grand slam that should be on 1.000.000 pounds
Also i believe BF is lacking a lot compared to Pinny when we need to take AH odds.
Any ideas on that?
Mi_t_is
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 05, 2019 8:59 am

Do you really think that pinnacle live tennis odds are true odds? I dont think so anymore.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Mon May 06, 2019 9:48 am

Mi_t_is wrote: Do you really think that pinnacle live tennis odds are true odds? I dont think so anymore.
At least 365 thinks so. Because they limit much much faster if you bet against pinnacle live tennis.
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Wolfie wrote:
Mi_t_is wrote: Do you really think that pinnacle live tennis odds are true odds? I dont think so anymore.
At least 365 thinks so. Because they limit much much faster if you bet against pinnacle live tennis.
I dont mind limiting accs as it is a Vbet bot so all accs in there SHOULD be limited beforehand. Also i know that pinny is sharper than B365 when it comes to live tennis the question is if it is better than BF. By the way filtering some markets/events works miracles in Value betting, one shouldnt just compare odds....
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Tue May 07, 2019 9:18 am

kefalas68 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
I dont mind limiting accs as it is a Vbet bot so all accs in there SHOULD be limited beforehand. Also i know that pinny is sharper than B365 when it comes to live tennis the question is if it is better than BF. By the way filtering some markets/events works miracles in Value betting, one shouldnt just compare odds....
I think pinnacle is better for this service since in betfair there are many players doing strange things and your bot can't know for sure which market is efficient enough.

Return to “Value betting talk”