Inbetsment

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inbetsment  (Read 2162 times)
kalikantzaraki
Gaining experience

View Profile

kalikantzaraki

Inbetsment
« on: May 06, 2019, 07:10:43 PM »

https://www.inbetsment.com/en .They have a bot which follows tipsters picks and places bets automatically in pinn.Also many of them are veryfied in betrush. Has anyone experience with this site ? I didnt find anywhere in arbusers about them so I am a bit suspicious.
Mond0

View Profile

Mond0

Re: Inbetsment
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 08:49:03 PM »

Hi,
I used their site for a while. No problems on their platform (except that many words are not translated in english and are in spanish). Horrible results by the tipster I followed but that's not their fault.
kefalas68
Gaining experience

View Profile

kefalas68

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 10:49:35 PM »

You on the other hand found smartbet.io in this forum that does the exact same thing but also works with Bet365.
kalikantzaraki
Gaining experience

View Profile

kalikantzaraki

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 11:18:55 PM »

yeap but thats not the same.. pinn is not limiting accounts easily And you can place bigger bets also you dont pay a percentage but fix amount which is better if you want to put big bets.For me it is clearly a better choice if its working but... I am not sure that is the reason I ask.
barbero
To become a Pro

View Profile

barbero

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 01:46:53 AM »

They are a very good tipsters site in my opinion, I've used them for some time already. I especially like horse racing and betsfut tipsters.

And regarding the bot, I can recommend frenchbasket, I use it with good results. I think it's not so easy to get a slot, but you could try contacting them.
kalikantzaraki
Gaining experience

View Profile

kalikantzaraki

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 03:32:25 PM »

Hello Barbero  Can you tell us a bit more things about inbetsment ? Are the things as they show it or they have lower yield etc.  Can I find the odds they tell me or they dropping too quickly ? As for the autobetting  why you told me that it is not easy to get a slot ? Is there any other information I missing ?
barbero
To become a Pro

View Profile

barbero

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 12:21:06 AM »

Hi mate, with autobetting I mean that they don't offer infinite slots, if you are lucky you might get in but that depends on the current situation, which I don't know. You need to contact them and ask.

About manual tipsters, for what I have seen I can tell you they don't fake odds. Sometimes you might not get them at the same price that they show: depending on the sport and tipster they move faster. This happens with all tipsters, not only inbetsment.
Pages: [1]
Print