RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Inbetsment

Useful links for smart gambling
kalikantzaraki
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Inbetsment

Mon May 06, 2019 6:10 pm

inbetsment.com/en . They have a bot which follows tipsters picks and places bets automatically in pinn.Also many of them are veryfied in betrush. Has anyone experience with this site ? I didnt find anywhere in arbusers about them so I am a bit suspicious.
Last edited by kalikantzaraki on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mond0

Re: Inbetsment

Mon May 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi,
I used their site for a while. No problems on their platform (except that many words are not translated in english and are in spanish). Horrible results by the tipster I followed but that's not their fault.
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 06, 2019 9:49 pm

You on the other hand found smartbet.io in this forum that does the exact same thing but also works with Bet365.
kalikantzaraki
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 06, 2019 10:18 pm

yeap but thats not the same.. pinn is not limiting accounts easily And you can place bigger bets also you dont pay a percentage but fix amount which is better if you want to put big bets.For me it is clearly a better choice if its working but... I am not sure that is the reason I ask.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 07, 2019 12:46 am

They are a very good tipsters site in my opinion, I've used them for some time already. I especially like horse racing and betsfut tipsters.

And regarding the bot, I can recommend frenchbasket, I use it with good results. I think it's not so easy to get a slot, but you could try contacting them.
kalikantzaraki
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 07, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello Barbero  Can you tell us a bit more things about inbetsment ? Are the things as they show it or they have lower yield etc.  Can I find the odds they tell me or they dropping too quickly ? As for the autobetting  why you told me that it is not easy to get a slot ? Is there any other information I missing ?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Hi mate, with autobetting I mean that they don't offer infinite slots, if you are lucky you might get in but that depends on the current situation, which I don't know. You need to contact them and ask.

About manual tipsters, for what I have seen I can tell you they don't fake odds. Sometimes you might not get them at the same price that they show: depending on the sport and tipster they move faster. This happens with all tipsters, not only inbetsment.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:57 am

I made several attempts to call inbetsment on our forum, so they would present their products and services to the smart betting community. Seems they have their reasons not being here.

Return to “Links”