BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

William Hill new KYC rules 7th May

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
jo
jonibiza19

William Hill new KYC rules 7th May

Mon May 06, 2019 9:35 pm

If anyone is still using WHill UK, be careful because they have new verification procedures in check.

Recently they stopped accepting skrill/neteller as deposit methods in UK... and lots of complaints from many players.

barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: William Hill new KYC rules 7th May

Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 pm

thanks jon

how does the new verification look like? what do they ask for?
braindead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 09, 2019 8:44 am

They asked me :
Utiltiy of bank / me holding next face with utiltiy and also a paper showing current date / id / drivers license /prints of My neteller ( how i fund it ),
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 09, 2019 11:38 am

braindead wrote: They asked me :
Utiltiy of bank / me holding next face with utiltiy and also a paper showing current date / id / drivers license /prints of My neteller ( how i fund it ),
This is getting stupid now.  Making their customers feel like criminals.  I honestly think the regulator should fine them heavily for unfair treatment.  Getting into North Korea would require less ffs!!!
Never trust a goose!!!
al
alike

Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 pm

dealer wins wrote:
braindead wrote: They asked me :
This is getting stupid now.  Making their customers feel like criminals.  I honestly think the regulator should fine them heavily for unfair treatment.  Getting into North Korea would require less ffs!!!
Same here. It happens with Croatian ID. Where are you from? I think they want this verification from these Balkan countries primarly.
braindead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 10, 2019 7:47 am

Its Geral,
here from Argentina. The funny is that they returned all my previous deposits...after i provide all docs and several times at chat box.

The most stupid doc was me holding an paper with current date sayng " william hill - date ).
I don t know whats the future of this online gambling, maybe next step is asking selfies of me at WC...lol
barbero
To become a Pro

Fri May 10, 2019 11:16 am

Hi braindead, are you from Argentina? Can you drop me a line at romeurombat@gmail.com from some talk? Thanks
4l
4lexy4

Fri May 10, 2019 11:49 am

thay did this to one of my close friend.  He send tham everything thay asked (maybe 50 photos), but thay pay him only deposit as far as I know. And the fan think is that he even didn't bet on soft lines no value, he just bet on strong favorites on low odds and win maybe 200-300€ in total. I don't use williamhill for years, but after I heard this story I start to belive thy are close to 1xbet reputition. I dont know what are thair profits for last years, but I sopose thay have every year lower profits and treat normal people like this is unbeliveble. Thy said to this guy thay refuse to pay him winings becouse he did not use bank account to deposit money on skrill, but he used p2p transaction. I am not used for this kind of excuses even from sekabet
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 10, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro

Fri May 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Unbelievable, if that's really how they've chosen to operate these days, they'll be going down the sink real fast
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Fri May 10, 2019 12:43 pm

barbero wrote: Unbelievable, if that's really how they've chosen to operate these days, they'll be going down the sink real fast
The ship is in that direction for some time. They closed many stores. Their online revenue is lower. Their only silver lining is USA.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 10, 2019 12:56 pm

dealer wins wrote: This is getting stupid now.  Making their customers feel like criminals.  I honestly think the regulator should fine them heavily for unfair treatment. 
It's the regulators forcing stricter KYC, mainly for age-checking reasons.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Sat May 11, 2019 8:08 am

Chipmunk wrote:
It's the regulators forcing stricter KYC, mainly for age-checking reasons.
If it were forced by regulators, Than all bookies would do it. So its a WilliamHill thing. Its not that it stareted now, they are a joke since 2 years ago.

Return to “Bookies discussion”