RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Maxbet/ibcbet void bets after game

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Maxbet/ibcbet void bets after game

Thu May 16, 2019 8:25 pm

Hello guys. Today for the first time ever I got my winning bet void (I placed bets on some low level soccer league). I placed few bets on two separate markets(both winning for me) - one market was settled correctly but other void.  Was said that bets were void because of abnormal betting which is a thing for singbet but I never heard that maxbet doing this too. Have anyone else seen void bets by maxbet?  ::)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Maxbet/ibcbet void bets after game

Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm

What were the game and the height of bets?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri May 17, 2019 7:38 am

roku wrote: Hello guys. Today for the first time ever I got my winning bet void (I placed bets on some low level soccer league). I placed few bets on two separate markets(both winning for me) - one market was settled correctly but other void.  Was said that bets were void because of abnormal betting which is a thing for singbet but I never heard that maxbet doing this too. Have anyone else seen void bets by maxbet?  ::)
Had the same problem with them a few months ago on a Guatemalan game.  Bet accepted with normal odds at the time and voided after the game.  It was a max limit bet of only a little over 100€.
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 17, 2019 9:16 am

Alfa1234 wrote: Had the same problem with them a few months ago on a Guatemalan game.  Bet accepted with normal odds at the time and voided after the game.  It was a max limit bet of only a little over 100€.
In my case it was small asian league and odds way below soft book 1.6-1.8 maxbet vs 2.1-2.4 softs. Soft books settled bets correctly tho  :)
trento
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:05 pm

maxbet - can we use now? or it continues void our bets ?
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:23 am

trento wrote: maxbet - can we use now? or it continues void our bets ?
No void bets since then at least for me.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Jemasson wrote: Singbet literally stole huge amount of money from me last year :'(, i had a bet which i was 90% sur of the outcome and went big on it but guess what happened? it got voided without any justification, was so pissed off i had to close the account. Really strange to hear this regarding Maxbet!! i have friends with accounts there and so far they're all good
There is a ''No Void Guarantee'' with Singbet if you have an account via BetInAsia referred by arbusers.
index.php?topic=4982.msg57575;topicseen#msg57575
portal/compare-agents/
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:24 pm

arbusers wrote:
Jemasson wrote: Singbet literally stole huge amount of money from me last year :'(, i had a bet which i was 90% sur of the outcome and went big on it but guess what happened? it got voided without any justification, was so pissed off i had to close the account. Really strange to hear this regarding Maxbet!! i have friends with accounts there and so far they're all good
There is a ''No Void Guarantee'' with Singbet if you have an account via BetInAsia referred by arbusers.
portal/compare-agents/
this is when placing bet through skype, right?  not through their website?
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:23 am

Yes, correct, as mentioned in the post above.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Jemasson wrote:
arbusers wrote:
portal/compare-agents/
thanks a lot, i've rarely heard about them, someone recommended passing through an agent, he talked of asiaconect and bet.ibc, any ideas on which i should chose, i mostly bet on english premier league and need to get started asap
This forum recommends 4 agents, Asianc Connect, Premium Tradings, Betinasia and Sportmarket.  You can find a comparison here in this thread:
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=7
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:00 pm

Jemasson wrote: thanks admin, I finally opened a Betfair account via acc-ex, a friend recommended them to me, I hope my experience there will be good if not i will try one of the agent you recommend
Good luck.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:39 am

arbusers wrote:
Jemasson wrote: thanks admin, I finally opened a Betfair account via acc-ex, a friend recommended them to me, I hope my experience there will be good if not i will try one of the agent you recommend
Good luck.
Jemasson.better avoid acc-ex.For low amounts you will be ok,but what will happen when all your arbing balance go to their account.They also provide "bet365 accounts".The last sentence show to us their credibility.There are better agents,try another.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Bookies discussion”