PT disgusting behaviour!

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: PT disgusting behaviour!

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Way to go betman, the only way to fight these crooks is to take it until the end. You have all my support and a big thank you, because you are indirectly fighting for all of us against unfair conditions. Even if I wouldn't dare to go anywhere near PremiumTradings as I don't trust them with my money, so it doesn't really affect my at all, generally speaking it's good to stand up against bookies' / agents' unfair practices and try to lean things towards a better situation for us bettors.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:34 am

Dear betman,

PremiumTradings does not open accounts half way — you either open an account and deposit, or you don't, and you apply to the first section of those two. PremiumTradings provided all requested details and your statements are not sustainable, and the option to complete the turnover requirements was offered to you as well.

As to each of our customers, we care about the feedback and we understand that this rule might be uncomfortable, yet our terms are not a matter of objection. We are ready to provide all details in case any official third party requires it, which will support the written above. Thank you all!
betman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Yes you since replied with "You have deposited on 07.05.2018 which makes exactly 18 months till the current moment. "
I think most people here are smart enough to realise 3 months activity from 7 may plus 18 months does not get to 6 nov (ignoring the email about my open account in October).

And you opened my account with an email saying "please sign and return form" so seemingly did open it halfway, especially when your t&c state first bet placed agrees to terms.

I presume you mean substantiated rather than sustainable, but I haven't used quotation marks without directly copying from you

As for rollover you have made no such offer..... how about you reinstate my £200 balance and not deduct the fees I was never advised about then I wager this balance FIVE times. Anything left at the end I can withdraw to my bank account without fees if above 250euro (on my original agreement that I admittedly didnt sign). Less than 250 euro you can deduct 10 euro processing fee.
That is more than fair offer and massively in your ffavour but avoids me some of this effort to more formally get my funds back.
Last edited by betman on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:58 pm

PT Customer service is terrible. They're not financially strong also. BIA and AC are best brokers right now.
coolee81
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:09 pm

How long takes withdraw from OrbitExchange through Premiumtradings?
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Don't forget SportMarket. I always said it.

Return to “PremiumTradings”