Freebet on arbitrage

Ask anything about smart gambling
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Freebet on arbitrage

Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:45 am

Hello mates.
I am from Romania, so we have a small number of operators here, and it's a strugle every day to make profitable arb.
Today, I received a message fron one operator licentiated in Romania, Netbet, that sound like this:
Bet at least 100 RON and maximum 500 RON on any market from UCL final, with minimum odd 2, and if your bet is lost, we will refund your bet as FREEBET.
Now, how can i get maximum from this offer? if I bet 500 RON(~110 EUR) on Tottenham let's say, and my bet win, i got 1625 RON (~342 EUR) profit. If i Lose the bet, i will get a freebet in value of 110 EURO.
THE REAL QUESTION IS: IF I LOOSE, how can i use that freebet in an arbitrage, considering that is a freebet with stake not returned if win??? Cause if I loose even the freebet, that means overall I lost 110 EUROS.
Thank you.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Freebet on arbitrage

Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 pm

When you put the free bet you should cover only to win amount and not stake, in an arb. I would go for a high odd so this way you take max profit. Not too high because of your stake 110 max limit in very high odd could be low. So i would suggest odds 3 to 5. Minimum profit would be with 0% arb and odds 3  (74 euro), so on first bet let 74 euro from the return uncovered. This way you will have sure profit.
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Wolfie wrote: When you put the free bet you should cover only to win amount and not stake, in an arb. I would go for a high odd so this way you take max profit. Not too high because of your stake 110 max limit in very high odd could be low. So i would suggest odds 3 to 5. Minimum profit would be with 0% arb and odds 3  (74 euro), so on first bet let 74 euro from the return uncovered. This way you will have sure profit.
So, i'm gona take my chances and back Tottenham. If i'm not winning. i will get a Freebet, and I will follow ur example... Thank you
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:23 pm

I'm gonna ask here, in order to not open another topic...
In the situation above, I'm covered or i miss something?
Liverpool.PNG
Sheffield.PNG
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm

You are perfectly covered.

Return to “Newbie's questions”