RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365 after new betting rules...

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet365 after new betting rules...

Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Have you try to place bets on basketball on bet365 now when they have new rules....new rules are....every ODD changes must be placed again,this mean if i bet under 80,5 on halftime for odd 1,83....adn odds fold in LIVE on 1,80....i must repeat again my bet....no bets will be accepted if odds move for 0,01....and in basketball and also on many others fast sport,odds moves in 5 secunds when you wont....and in 5 secunds they dont accept bets....so odds changed nonstop.... and reject after reject...and they dont offer any possibility or options,where can we choise wich odds we wont take...all odds,or higher odds only....this is realy total shit...unpossible to place bet in live on fast sports....
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Bet365 after new betting rules...

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Its been like that for years.  Dont think there is a way to accept all odds changes, but that would be very dangerous to do anyway!
Never trust a goose!!!
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365 after new betting rules...

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:22 pm

Sorry,is not like that for years...untill now they accept all smaller-normall odds changes....now not any more....like i wrote,even if odds go from 1,80 on 1,81....they reject all bets....and you must confirm all on new.....this is big diference...
Last edited by TZ on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”