RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ghost match or mistake?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ghost match or mistake?

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:27 am

I was doing some basketball arbing last night and was looking at an in play match in central America. It was the second quarter and I decided to look at previous results. I saw the most recent match was between the same two teams, and then i realised it was the same date, but was showing match as 'finished' with the results.

I looked at the first quarter and the score was exactly the same as the results published on the website. I watched it play out, and the next three quarters the results were similar but not exactly the same. And the final score was not the same but quite close. The winner was the same though.

What could have happened here? I was baffled
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Ghost match or mistake?

Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:04 am

This is very interesting. I m wondering what that game was. Could you say?
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 pm

you were probably looking at a result from a previous match between the 2 teams.
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 am

arbusers wrote: This is very interesting. I m wondering what that game was. Could you say?
I'll need to have a look through my bets tomorrow and will let you know. It was in El Salvador which made it extra suspicious  :D
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:56 am

DPG wrote: you were probably looking at a result from a previous match between the 2 teams.
Quite possibly, but the date and fact the first quarter result was bang on was very strange
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:00 pm

arbusers wrote: This is very interesting. I m wondering what that game was. Could you say?
Santa Tecla BC Women vs FAS Women..... i've checked 777score.com where the results were posted, and the actual result i saw unfold which ended 80-70, is now up, replacing the previous score i'd saw which was i think 77-75. Both were under the date 10.06.19

Return to “Bookies discussion”