BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Main problems in existing arb alert services

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
eladyaniv7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Main problems in existing arb alert services

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi guys,

I'm opening a new arb alert service (first for friends and then for everyone interested) and wanted to know what do you think is missing in the existing arb alert services (such as betburger etc.) or what do you think is a problem.
For example: no alert by SMS or email (honestly I don't know if it's actually missing, just an example).

Second question - how much would you pay (per month) for an alert service by email/SMS? not a system or site where you can explore arbs, only alert service according to your preferences.

Would really appreciate your answers!!
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Main problems in existing arb alert services

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Hello, maybe I'm missing something (referring to other country) but in Italy bookies are very fast in updating odds so that kind of alert is useless. You have to sit down in front of pc to complete a surebet.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:37 pm

eladyaniv7 wrote: no alert by SMS or email (honestly I don't know if it's actually missing, just an example).
Arbs are coming and going so fast that no e-mail or SMS is fast enough to alert clients.
eladyaniv7 wrote: how much would you pay (per month) for an alert service by email/SMS? not a system or site where you can explore arbs, only alert service according to your preferences.
Id' pay 0 per month, see the explanation above.

I believe what is missing is a good quality cross-market arbitrage service. Perfect coverage of some key bookmakers (i.e bet365). And of course, anything that would work as an automatic value betting service.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:03 am

arbusers wrote:
eladyaniv7 wrote: no alert by SMS or email (honestly I don't know if it's actually missing, just an example).
Arbs are coming and going so fast that no e-mail or SMS is fast enough to alert clients.
eladyaniv7 wrote: how much would you pay (per month) for an alert service by email/SMS? not a system or site where you can explore arbs, only alert service according to your preferences.
Id' pay 0 per month, see the explanation above.

I believe what is missing is a good quality cross-market arbitrage service. Perfect coverage of some key bookmakers (i.e bet365). And of course, anything that would work as an automatic value betting service.

Good point, SMS/Email notification are useless in arbitrage business.
dejancg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:04 pm

The only sound argument for having SMS or e-mail notifications is when you automate betting and have the software notify you of placed bets.
eladyaniv7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:26 pm

First - thanks for the answers.

I understand arbs are changing fast, so allegedly SMS is useless (by the time you will enter the bookies sites the arbs have already changed) but is the current product companies like betburger offer (software where you can explore odds and arbs) is better? same goes here nope?
To me a software seems much more tiring and with no benefit, with SMS at least you save the time of exploring opportunities that may not arrive, no?

Why do you prefer a software/site like betburger over an alert service?.

Thanks
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:51 pm

I think basically what we are trying to say is that, if betburger or the alert service we are using now is alright and providing all the arbs needed and fast, there is no need wanting to spend extra money on another.

If your alert service provides something completely intriguing like cross market arbs or works on bookies not seen in other alert services then it stands a chance. If not, it dont.
No body is interested in Sms or email alert, even the existing alerts service that have directly link to the arbs, before you get there, the arbs are gone. So tell me who will sit and read sms or email.

my advice is 3 things,

1. make sure your service covers bookies we need and bookies not found in other softwares.
2. make sure the alert has a different comparision method, we are tired of the conventional 1x2, over goals, corner kicker and DNB. we want something more uncommon that will help our accounts undetected and last longer. 
3. make sure your price is affordable because alerts like Arbmate is doing really good and cost more like 30 euros per month. So i wont buy anything above it.

I hope this helps you.
JamesMiller
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:29 am

I tried most of them. The best way to compare alert services is to put them side by side, and see what happens. From this big list, I chose  7 alert services and I compared them, side by side. Keep in mind that the comparison goes together with the personal arbing style. Each and every arber has a personal style. Even though it is easy to copy ones style, it is better to find your own, that suits you best
JamesMiller
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:55 am

I pretty sure the bookies got the same alert services ;D

Return to “General talk about alert services”