BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

VPN Questions

Reliable services and solutions for those who really need it.
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

VPN Questions

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Hey got few questions.  I'm located in a country where pretty much all the sites i use do not require vpn as country is not restricted.  I created a pinnacle account from a broker and currently logged into it and seems good.  Its ac88 and ps3838 site.  However, when i go to a country where pinnacle is restricted... i know i cannot log into it because country not allowed.  Thus you need to use a vpn.  I never used a vpn on my computer before.  However, i have used a freevpn on another computer of mine... its a chromebook and i download it from the play store.  But i use that chromebook for web browsing and downloading... nothing to do with betting etc.  So if i wanted to use pinnacle in another country where its restricted, what vpn recommendations do you recommend?

Now few other questions i have on this.

1.  What specific vpn's are good for pinnacle and other similar sites?  How much do they cost typically?  What vpn do people here recommend or not recommend?

2.  What happens if your internet goes out or you have a power outage?  Because if you do, wouldn't it disconnect from your vpn and show your local ip address for a short while... which means the site could see okay.. this person is using a vpn?  Or there are vpn's that make sure this does not happen.

3.  What if your vpn disconnects?  I assume many of the best vpn's will disconnect once in a while. 

4.  Also is it possible to have only only pinnacle or certain site use the vpn... but other sites show my local ip address?  Or if you use vpn for pinnacle, you have to use it for every other site you are logged in?

5.  I assume any free vpn is not good because i read the betting sites have all the mainstream vpn ip's or something like that?  I read about this in one of the threads.

6.  Does anyone know what would happen if you accidentally connected to ps3838 without having your vpn on in a restricted country with say ac88?  I saw its mentioned that if that happens, your account gets locked. But ac88 would then fix the situation and unlock it.  Can someone confirm if this is true?  Has there been people here who accidentally did not connect the vpn to ps3838 and then account locked... then they could not get their money back and funds confiscated because of something like this?  Or vpn disconnecting or anything related to this.  What happens here?  That to me seems to be a big risk unless i'm incorrect?  Or is it if say you sign up with pinnacle directly and do something like this... use a vpn... but vpn disconnect or some issue like that, then you are screwed.  But if you are with a broker like ac88... then it would not be an issue?  Has there been people here who even if their vpn had issue or something like that, they didn't get any issue at all such as account did not get locked?  Or you will have account locked but ac88 will fix the issue.  Does anyone know typically how long it would take to resolve the issue if this happens?  I assume this happens a lot with vpn disconnecting or something similar?
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: VPN Questions

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:36 pm

1.  What specific vpn's are good for pinnacle and other similar sites?  How much do they cost typically?  What vpn do people here recommend or not recommend?
>> Try Pure VPN.

2.  What happens if your internet goes out or you have a power outage?  Because if you do, wouldn't it disconnect from your vpn and show your local ip address for a short while... which means the site could see okay.. this person is using a vpn?  Or there are vpn's that make sure this does not happen.
>> No, you can use tunneling and decide for example firefox use only for restricted sites. When VPN is down, browser can not connect to website.

3.  What if your vpn disconnects?  I assume many of the best vpn's will disconnect once in a while. 
>> And? At that moment you lose connection to desired site/resource.

4.  Also is it possible to have only only pinnacle or certain site use the vpn... but other sites show my local ip address?  Or if you use vpn for pinnacle, you have to use it for every other site you are logged in?
>> Answer 2.

5.  I assume any free vpn is not good because i read the betting sites have all the mainstream vpn ip's or something like that?  I read about this in one of the threads.
>> For serious gambling no. You must pay for a service.

6.  Does anyone know what would happen if you accidentally connected to ps3838 without having your vpn on in a restricted country with say ac88?  I saw its mentioned that if that happens, your account gets locked. But ac88 would then fix the situation and unlock it.  Can someone confirm if this is true?  Has there been people here who accidentally did not connect the vpn to ps3838 and then account locked... then they could not get their money back and funds confiscated because of something like this?  Or vpn disconnecting or anything related to this.  What happens here?  That to me seems to be a big risk unless i'm incorrect?  Or is it if say you sign up with pinnacle directly and do something like this... use a vpn... but vpn disconnect or some issue like that, then you are screwed.  But if you are with a broker like ac88... then it would not be an issue?  Has there been people here who even if their vpn had issue or something like that, they didn't get any issue at all such as account did not get locked?  Or you will have account locked but ac88 will fix the issue.  Does anyone know typically how long it would take to resolve the issue if this happens?  I assume this happens a lot with vpn disconnecting or something similar?
>> Too many questions. If you want to someone answers stick to simplier sentences.
Generally in case that you miss IP in soft bookie account is and you have positive balance your account will be locked and funds seized. Of course that will show up when you try to withdrawal funds. But of course this is general advice.

Good luck
kouklamou
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:21 am

Great answers from djordjeno.

AC88 users on the web report good results from PIA, which has good pricing too. Holland or Canada address use recommended. With the latter occasionally one coast hiccups, just switch to the opposite coast.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:26 pm

I use Nord (paid for version) with PS3838 via an agent (Premium Tradings).  It works fine using the chrome Nord browser extension.  Its not disconnected once in over 12 months.  On a one of occasion I have disconnected it purposely to see what would happen, and PS3838 just logs you out, but doesnt lock the account just displays "website is not available in your current location"

I use chrome only for PS3838, and use a different browser for all other sites (Vivaldi)
Never trust a goose!!!
Malcolm Cornelius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:27 pm

I use Nord (paid for version) with PS3838
I'm thinking of doing this with ExpressVPN which needs me to put a country in for the V{N server - which do you use ?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:48 am

Malcolm Cornelius wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:27 pm
I use Nord (paid for version) with PS3838
I'm thinking of doing this with ExpressVPN which needs me to put a country in for the V{N server - which do you use ?

Theoretically, if you are looking for the fastest performance of your VPN service, you should use the country next door. For example, if you live in Sweden, you should select Norway, Denmark or Finland.
Kreon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:00 am

Have you ever heard of a situation when an agent created a problem to a gambler when using a VPN service? Can I use the same VPN with the same server to use an Orbit account from BIA and another Orbit account from AC88? Both in my name.
Thank you.

Return to “VPN - VPS - VPC services ”