RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetOnValue change of ownership

Your Surebets System
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

BetOnValue change of ownership

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 am

BetOnValue sent out an e-mail to inform their business partners there will be a change in ownership on the 1st of July.

Here is a statement that worths paying attention:
''BetOnValue will now become a main priority and a lot of time and money will be invested into it to make the product even better than it currently is.''

These might be good news for the community as competition always work better. We are expecting to meet the new owners as soon as possible to see their business plans and what they have in mind. An official e-mail from the new owners is expected in the coming days. We will keep you informed when we have more news.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: BetOnValue change of ownership

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:32 am

Finally some action. It was time they put priority to their product. I hope new management tackles the problems that have risen from our community. Brainstorming in arbusers forum would be a good way to start.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:46 am

Thank you for the news  :)
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:28 pm

I m pretty sure that some of the other alert services who would like to see a monopoly are not happy with this development. It is important to see who the new owners are and what is their knowledge of arbing and smart betting.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:06 am

We conducted research in order to find the new owners of BetOnValue and came up with the name of a company. We are 100% confident who the new owners are, but we prefer to stay in silence for the next couple of days until official announcements take place.
All we can say is that the new owners are very well financed and if they decide to invest a tiny portion of their liquidity, miracles will happen.
Let's see.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:08 am

There are some big changes around and in EveryMatrix. The most recent development is that AMGO will take over full ownership of Jetbull starting from 1 July. The buyout bid is 2mn euros and we find this price to be a real bargain unless Jetbull is hiding skeletons in the closet. Seems that EveryMatrix is selling many subsidiaries and BetOnValue is one of them.
I don't know if AMGO is the new owner of BetOnValue, but I really doubt they have the resources to run software like this.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:40 pm

The new owner is GSH Online Media, a newly incorporated company.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:00 pm

BOV brilliant new ownership management don't give anymore discount to old (11 uninterrupted years) customers. Despite all promises they haven't improved a single bookmaker, they removed sports, they reply 5 (!) days later to emails, 1-2-3 aged errors are still present. I've just surrendered to informing them directly via email about issues because I take care of my health and to my mental balance (together with the waste of time) and claiming in public because I feel shame for them but after this news their rating is 1/5.
I'm going to renew my subscription because I earn more than 100 e per month "thanks" to Bov but after 4 years at a right price I'm back to 2017 (+300 euro).
Shame on you Bov.
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:00 pm

alealeale wrote: BOV brilliant new ownership management don't give anymore discount to old (11 uninterrupted years) customers. Despite all promises they haven't improved a single bookmaker, they removed sports, they reply 5 (!) days later to emails, 1-2-3 aged errors are still present. I've just surrendered to informing them directly via email about issues because I take care of my health and to my mental balance (together with the waste of time) and claiming in public because I feel shame for them but after this news their rating is 1/5.
I'm going to renew my subscription because I earn more than 100 e per month "thanks" to Bov but after 4 years at a right price I'm back to 2017 (+300 euro).
Shame on you Bov.
Thank you for letting us know your opinion.

About your renewal request, we'd like to let you know that we have the best prices available on the market, which are much lower than the prices of our competitors. On top of this, we’re offering a 20% automatic discount for 12 months subscriptions which you have access to without using any code.

Regarding your feedback, we’re sorry to hear you’ve been unhappy with the current selection and we can ensure you that all your recommendations for new sports and new bookmakers have been duly noted, along with any reports you’ve made for issues.

Also, please be ensured that everything you send over is escalated during the same day, however, our replies may come at a later time on special occasions when the workload is considerably higher. For any further inquiries, please don’t hesitate to send us a message at contact@betonvalue.com and we’ll be happy to discuss with you.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:31 pm

This error, for instance, have been present for months/years and you can't do anything.
This is not the right section and I don't want to humiliate you. Your prices are lower compared
to other (not all) softwares but your quality service is soooo poor...
Attachments
Schermata 2021-03-16 alle 17.30.03.png
Last edited by alealeale on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:56 am

alealeale wrote: This error, for instance, have been present for months/years and you can't do anything.
This is not the right section and I don't want to humiliate you. Your prices are lower compared
to other (not all) softwares but your quality service is soooo poor...
We want our customers to be satisfied with the service and build a win-win relationship with them - this is one of the most important aspects of our business and we highly value the relationship we have with our users. Therefore, as we advised you in the past, if you consider that BetOnValue isn’t the right service for you, we’re happy to provide a refund. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message at contact@betonvalue.com for any queries and our team will gladly address them.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:50 pm

BOV: as I told you before, despite the extra money I have to pay compared to the last years, I'm going
to buy your service because I'm able to earn more than 100 euro per month thanks to it.
I've also thanked you via email for your kind offer (but I refused)
BUT
it seems you don't want negative feedback at all.
Am I free to inform people about pro and cons of your service?
I'm not inventing anything, these are facts.
In order to support my sentences, do you really want me to post all my old requests and all your old promises about fixing issues, almost never implemented?
I've no time to do this but since I pay you I can ask to improve your service or to fix errors first via email and then here in public and you have to accept them, bye.
via forum
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Thank you for letting us know your feedback and for taking the time to inform our customer service regarding the issues you've encountered. We can ensure you that our Technical Team is working constantly towards improving the service and all your reports were noted.

Regarding our previous message, we've wanted to highlight the fact that the most important thing for us is to build an open, healthy and long-lasting relationship with our users. Therefore, in case you aren't happy or don't wish to continue using the service, we're always open to discussion. Transparency is essential for us, so please don't hesitate to let us know in the future about any difficulties you're encountering. Our customer service team remains available via email at contact@betonvalue.com.
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:43 pm

ADM-BetOnValue wrote: Thank you for letting us know your feedback and for taking the time to inform our customer service regarding the issues you've encountered. We can ensure you that our Technical Team is working constantly towards improving the service and all your reports were noted.

Regarding our previous message, we've wanted to highlight the fact that the most important thing for us is to build an open, healthy and long-lasting relationship with our users. Therefore, in case you aren't happy or don't wish to continue using the service, we're always open to discussion. Transparency is essential for us, so please don't hesitate to let us know in the future about any difficulties you're encountering. Our customer service team remains available via email at contact@betonvalue.com.
similar answer like bookmakers on live chat :)

Return to “BetOnValue”