RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

babibet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
mosqueeto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

babibet

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:50 am

Anyone using this bookie? I'm trying to withdraw my money there, no response for 2 weeks, not even live chat is responding, looks like my 700€ might be gone?
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: babibet

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 pm

I use it...they make complication if you make more withdraws in month,already for second withdraw they send mail and there wrote bla bla bla,that they take fee if i made more withdraws in month,ok take it and send money....buth money always come. Day or two...maybe three or four, if they wrote you why you make again withdraw,buth they answer on mails same or next day....no bigger problems arraund this....
andrey21mf

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Please advice, what to do in this case: I ask Babibet to change account currency, they sent me email - you account in Euro currency is closed , you feel free to open new one. I do. Deposit 900 usd, play few month, 3600 usd on balance. Ask for withdraw - account blocked - balance confiscated. Reason - duplicate account.  But new account was open after invite of support and email with phrase \" you feel free to open new account\" I am not violate rule regarding \" duplicate accounts\" and not violate any other terms and conditions. My new account was initiated by Babibet, it is no my idea. Support advice it is only way to change currency and new account opening with the know of Babibet.  But now Babibet confiscate my blance and ignore my emails and reasons.
  "feel free to open new account" and than banned due duplicate account. Funny trap, yes?
I have sent complaint to Curacao, but no answer. Please advice what to do, and how to made complaints?
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Maybe a bit offtopic but babibet is down for whole day? Anyone know the reason why?
pegas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Does anyone have anything smart to say about this:
On 04.07.2020 I sent withdraw request on  2.000 eur to bookmaker BABIBET.com.
On 09.07.2020 when I logged in to my account with BABIBET I saw that 5,547 eur had mysteriously disappeared from my account.I was even more astonished when I saw in my betting history that on the previous day 08.07.2020 ''someone'' played on my account and on several occasions lost my 5.547 eur on live betting.Also my withdraw request of 2.000 eur was canceled.
      I called them right away on the live chat and when asked what happened to my 5.547 eur. because on that day 08.07.2020 I was not logged into my account with BABIBET, and I did not have any activities that day, so I did not cancel my withdraw request and I did not even play in sports betting.
    I got a very strange answer:
          Mariana L.: The cancelation is done directly from your account.

Mariana L.: Should you have any concern that access to your account has been compromised, we                                              would like to suggest that you change your login credentials with immediate effect and to                                      use a more robust password to prevent any breach occurring in the future.
        Mariana L.: If you don't remember to have canceled your request, the only other possible option is that is                                was done by someone who knows your username and password.
          ME : Can you inform me Who made that bets on 08.07.2020 and spend my 5.547.40 euro??
        Mariana L.: Only he has your password can operate in your account.

ME : WHO is that ;; ONLY he has password can operate in your account.::
        ME: Who has my password and can operate in my account??
        ME: What are you talking about??
        Mariana L.: I've already answered this question. Please don't insist on further.

I even received a recommendation for treatment for gambling addictions ?? !! ??
          We also believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable activity. If you are concerned about your                gambling you can follow the any of the links to find professional and confidential help:                                                        www.gamblingtherapy.org www.gamblersanonymous.org www.gamcare.org.uk

I sent many emails to BABIBET, as well as to their sports and technical provider, to send me the original document from the logged IP address to my account on 08.07.2020 to see if someone was logged in or not to my account with BABIBET, to find out who did this financial damage (of course in favor of BABIBET) because that day I was not logged into my account with BABIBET.
    To date, I have not received a response from them or their provider.???
    I believe that BABIBET made a scandalous scam by canceling my withdraw request and immediately then set up several lost fake bets in live in my betting history  and thus dishonorably took my money in the amount of  5.547 eur.
  Attached to my suspicion are dozens of player complaints against the BABIBET bookmaker that I met on various sites and bookmaker reviews, where they were financially damaged in literally the same way:
        First, the withdraw request was cancelled , and then false losing bets were placed on their account, and in that way, their money easily passed to BABIBET.?!?

A complaint to their licensor was sent, so let me see how it will respond to this kind of fraud, because it is more than clear that this is not their first time to do this ?
    Is this some new scandalous trend of money theft by bookmakers ????
pegas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:03 pm

did you got answer from Curacao?
autobetting
Has experience

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:32 pm

There is a Huge Thread on sbr about 18bet with the Same tactics . Thats a whole new Level of scamming People. They Seem to belong together 18bet,babibet and 1bet. Sportsempire is their newest Scam Book . There Are dark clouds Already over them and Something BIG will Happen against those Bastards . MGA,ADR wont Lift a Finger Since they Are corrupt as well. They Are Long overdue for the big hit.
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 pm

pegas wrote: Does anyone have anything smart to say about this:
On 04.07.2020 I sent withdraw request on  2.000 eur to bookmaker BABIBET.com.
On 09.07.2020 when I logged in to my account with BABIBET I saw that 5,547 eur had mysteriously disappeared from my account.I was even more astonished when I saw in my betting history that on the previous day 08.07.2020 ''someone'' played on my account and on several occasions lost my 5.547 eur on live betting.Also my withdraw request of 2.000 eur was canceled.
      I called them right away on the live chat and when asked what happened to my 5.547 eur. because on that day 08.07.2020 I was not logged into my account with BABIBET, and I did not have any activities that day, so I did not cancel my withdraw request and I did not even play in sports betting.
    I got a very strange answer:
          Mariana L.: The cancelation is done directly from your account.

Mariana L.: Should you have any concern that access to your account has been compromised, we                                              would like to suggest that you change your login credentials with immediate effect and to                                      use a more robust password to prevent any breach occurring in the future.
        Mariana L.: If you don't remember to have canceled your request, the only other possible option is that is                                was done by someone who knows your username and password.
          ME : Can you inform me Who made that bets on 08.07.2020 and spend my 5.547.40 euro??
        Mariana L.: Only he has your password can operate in your account.

ME : WHO is that ;; ONLY he has password can operate in your account.::
        ME: Who has my password and can operate in my account??
        ME: What are you talking about??
        Mariana L.: I've already answered this question. Please don't insist on further.

I even received a recommendation for treatment for gambling addictions ?? !! ??
          We also believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable activity. If you are concerned about your                gambling you can follow the any of the links to find professional and confidential help:                                                        www.gamblingtherapy.org www.gamblersanonymous.org www.gamcare.org.uk

I sent many emails to BABIBET, as well as to their sports and technical provider, to send me the original document from the logged IP address to my account on 08.07.2020 to see if someone was logged in or not to my account with BABIBET, to find out who did this financial damage (of course in favor of BABIBET) because that day I was not logged into my account with BABIBET.
    To date, I have not received a response from them or their provider.???
    I believe that BABIBET made a scandalous scam by canceling my withdraw request and immediately then set up several lost fake bets in live in my betting history  and thus dishonorably took my money in the amount of  5.547 eur.
  Attached to my suspicion are dozens of player complaints against the BABIBET bookmaker that I met on various sites and bookmaker reviews, where they were financially damaged in literally the same way:
        First, the withdraw request was cancelled , and then false losing bets were placed on their account, and in that way, their money easily passed to BABIBET.?!?

A complaint to their licensor was sent, so let me see how it will respond to this kind of fraud, because it is more than clear that this is not their first time to do this ?
    Is this some new scandalous trend of money theft by bookmakers ????
Unfortunately its gone money. As someone else already said, same tactics were and are used by many other bookmakers in their group(babibet,1bet,18bet and this new s#ite site.) If its your account, under your name then you can hire a lawyer and push it. Depends if its gonna be cost efficient or not...

Return to “Bookies discussion”