Which bookmaker is the reference

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which bookmaker is the reference  (Read 1745 times)
Tblaugrana
Gaining experience

View Profile

Tblaugrana

Which bookmaker is the reference
« on: July 05, 2019, 12:36:03 PM »

Hello,
I am a reader of Arbuser since 2 years and I play betting since 8 years, I am interested in dropping odd for 2/3 years and I used Pinnacle as reference bookmaker. (Even if he does not offer all the walk)

But according to you is the best bookmaker to find a good dropping odds.

sorry for my poor English I am French, moreover if other French player is here, do not hesitate to contact me

Cordilaly
Thomas
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

Re: Which bookmaker is the reference
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 09:23:32 AM »

look for a bookie who gets most hammered with small games not offered in asians. bet365/18bet usually.
Wolfie
Pro

View Profile

Wolfie

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 09:20:07 AM »

How do you play dropping odds ? Do you attack the other line which goes up ? Because there are many opinions how to profit from dropping odds.
Arbermac
Gaining experience

View Profile

Arbermac

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 04:57:40 PM »

i think the best bookie depends on ones preference, for example a bookie who is good in football maybe a no go area for tennis etc

I have found this to be true.

Certain bookmakers will back themselves in some sports. For example Novibet (based in Greece) often take a position on greek football which is different to market.

Also I have come across certain bookmakers who are weaker in pricing both handball and volleyball but seem ok on other sports.
Arbermac
Gaining experience

View Profile

Arbermac

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 05:03:03 PM »

How do you play dropping odds ? Do you attack the other line which goes up ? Because there are many opinions how to profit from dropping odds.

I personally find it hard to back the line which is drifting as there is usually a reason for the other side shortening. However, there must be a point where there is some great value on the odds getting bigger and i'm probably missing out here.
gamblehappier
Becoming a Pro

Gambling is the key in order to survive.

View Profile

gamblehappier

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 09:33:59 PM »

It depends.There is no perfect bookmaker.But if you want an answer,especially to football and low categories,bet365 is one of the best.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:02:42 PM by gamblehappier » Logged

Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Pages: [1]
Print