Does valuebet on Rebelbetting really working?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does valuebet on Rebelbetting really working?  (Read 1867 times)
heil
Gaining experience

View Profile

heil

Does valuebet on Rebelbetting really working?
« on: August 17, 2019, 03:49:38 PM »

I'm a newbie in value betting. Last month, I tested two different value betting methods. The first one is betting on one side of the arbitrage on soft bookies (skybet, paddypowder and betfair SB). I won about 450 pounds by this method.

Another method is bet on valuebet provided by rebelbetting. I lost 78 pounds after 198 bets. The average stake is 4 pounds, the average odds is 2.52. The p-value of the t-test is 0.16, which means I have 84% confidence to hypothesis that these are not value bets. The t-test method can be found here: https://www.pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/Betting-Strategy/how-good-are-betting-tipsters/LP923GAHKWH7NV6A

Rebelbetting claims they detect valuebet by comparing odds between soft and sharp. But I can't set which bookmaker is sharp. And I see many valuebets on 10bet, unibet, etc., which in my opinion, are hard to beat. As valuebetting is still in my experimental phase, I took all the valuebets blindly.  But now I lost confidence. Would you please kindly confirm that you can win with rebelbetting and provide some info about the settings?

PS: I have a master's degree in computer science, I'm willing to cooperate if you have strategies.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:52:06 PM by heil » Logged
LazyBird
Gaining experience

View Profile

LazyBird

Re: Does valuebet on Rebelbetting really working?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 05:11:54 PM »

This was my experience with it.

https://arbusers.com/index.php?topic=6439.0

I used it daily for a month. From an expected margin perspective it should still be profitable since most of the value bets are just Pinnacle comparisons. Even though relying on pinnacle alone can at times be a mistake. The other things such as not being able to select the value calculation bookmakers and not being able to check the current odds of other books for a value bet were a little off putting since I like to have that kind of customization. In their defense though, I feel like they may want the arb service to be the one to offer these features and the value betting one to be more for beginners or people who want to just see a list of value bets right off the bat and not have to think too much.
heil
Gaining experience

View Profile

heil

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »

Thanks for your reply. After reading your post, I decide to move to betburge next month. But I will continue my valuebet test on rebelbet.
LazyBird
Gaining experience

View Profile

LazyBird

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 09:10:46 PM »

Just to clarify. That was my experience with the arbing service. The value betting one is even more limiting for the reasons mentioned above. In my opinion Betburger is the better option.
Pages: [1]
Print