BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Is arbing from friends account legal?

Ask anything about smart gambling
sure_bet322

Is arbing from friends account legal?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Hello, I am arbing for a year now, I earned a lot, ofcourse my personal account is limited long time ago..
So I asked friend to open account and usualy i give them some amount or we share profit, my question is is that legal? I couldnt find anywhere that such thing is illigal... And i always change new device and IP adress for new account..
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Is arbing from friends account legal?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:08 am

Its against the books terms and conditions and borderline fraud, but everyone does it lol
Never trust a goose!!!
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Is arbing from friends account legal?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:24 pm

sure_bet322 wrote: So I asked friend to open account and usualy i give them some amount or we share profit, my question is is that legal? I couldnt find anywhere that such thing is illigal...
Your question is incomplete and your way of thinking is wrong.
If you cant find something being illegal, that doesn't really mean that it is legal.
To go straight to your incomplete question I can surely say that what is legal in country A might be illegal in country B and so on. There are many examples to this. For example, it is perfectly legal to gamble with SBOBET from Moldova, but you could be jailed if you gamble with SBOBET from South Korea (not to mention Noth Korea). At the same time if you play with SBOBET from Greece, you must pay a fine of 1500 euros for every time that you login to your SBOBET account.

So the correct and complete question should be: Is it legal to open an account on a friends name and then bet with it from country A?

But again, there are certain things you should pay attention to.
For example, you are perfectly OK to play with your friend's account, but you are not OK to use his bank account or Neteller account. Have you ever thought of that?
Or, you are perfectly fine to play with your friend's account for as long as he registered his account and he is placing the bets that you pinpoint.

So what I m trying to say, is that every case is unique and should be examined as such.
As you know I m part of a syndicate and we take legal advice for every country that we are going in. The lawyers are telling us if we are OK in each country and how should we proceed to avoid troubles with the law. We are operating like this for some years now and we never encountered any legal risk and all problems are solved straight away. This is one of the reasons why we reject one country and we prefer another.
To sum up we are spending resources and energy for everything we do and I m sorry I can't give you specific advice for your country as we spend a lot for any kind of advise.
It is too complicated I know.

Return to “Newbie's questions”