Skrill Irish account - source of wealth query

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Thenoodle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Skrill Irish account - source of wealth query

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:59 pm

Hi,

Just a query regarding source of wealth checks after seeing a lot of reports.

Me and my girlfriend send funds to each other for Arbing (Betfair only, both Irish accounts, verified )

I am worrying they will eventually ask for source of wealth and block accounts.

I can verify my source of wealth, she gets the funds from me, however she does work and could provide payslips.

Both accounts are old (5 and 1 year old) the only activity is between us and Betfair.

What happens when they do request it? Do they block withdrawals / transfers immediately or can you still use the account for a certain amount of time?

Any information would be great

Thanks
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Skrill Irish account - source of wealth query

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:36 am

I don´t really get it.
2 Accounts, both Betfair, arbing?
If you use both Accounts, means you don´t pay Premium Charge, then why don´t you just your own?
About your question, (from googleing) yes they suspend your Account and you can´t trade or withdrawal... till you send them all the documents which they want and your case is closed.

Or you could use one of the nice promos from arbusers here and get a agent account.
Last edited by petpre on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:22 am

Yep, its an immediate block on transactions until SOW completed with Skrill/Neteller.  Mine was a serious PITA!!!

I now hardly use them, I would advise you to use normal bank accounts, instant transfers, no SOW bullshit, and safer as you have protection from fraud etc with a bank account.
Never trust a goose!!!
Thenoodle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am

Betfair offer upto 500 winnings for horse racing in uk /Ireland even for limited accounts, but they eventually removed it from my account, so girlfriend is using it now
petpre wrote: I don´t really get it.
2 Accounts, both Betfair, arbing?
If you use both Accounts, means you don´t pay Premium Charge, then why don´t you just your own?
About your question, (from googleing) yes they suspend your Account and you can´t trade or withdrawal... till you send them all the documents which they want and your case is closed.

Or you could use one of the nice promos from arbusers here and get a agent account.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”