RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Days where nothing goes right

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Days where nothing goes right

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:27 am

jagas wrote: I can swear this is the exact movitvational talk i was looking for and i think i found it here.

It is not motivational because of the encouragement but because atleast someone was in my kind of shit also. Sorry for being Naive and selfish but i needed someone to feel me too.

So yesterday, i lost my Girlfriend out of stupif decision, Please dont judge me because it didnt hurt much, really liked her Though but love money better. And then i placed an accumulator bet, 4 fold prematch bet and i was supposed to lay all of them off. Laid 1 off good, Same for 2 good. the 3 was supposed to be played at 02.00 Ecuador match, i Laid that off too. but before i could lay of the last match Brazil to be played at 04.30, i had to be just awake for Ecuador to finish. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!, i feel asleep.

So i woke up now, as broke as hell and have lost a total of about 40000 euros.

You dont belive me, you can get a screenshot or maybe not because at this stage, i feel like i need to be in a coma or mad atleast.
Something to learn here folks. Cut down on those naps during trades worth tens of thousands of euro.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Days where nothing goes right

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 am

jagas wrote: I can swear this is the exact movitvational talk i was looking for and i think i found it here.

It is not motivational because of the encouragement but because atleast someone was in my kind of shit also. Sorry for being Naive and selfish but i needed someone to feel me too.

So yesterday, i lost my Girlfriend out of stupif decision, Please dont judge me because it didnt hurt much, really liked her Though but love money better. And then i placed an accumulator bet, 4 fold prematch bet and i was supposed to lay all of them off. Laid 1 off good, Same for 2 good. the 3 was supposed to be played at 02.00 Ecuador match, i Laid that off too. but before i could lay of the last match Brazil to be played at 04.30, i had to be just awake for Ecuador to finish. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!, i feel asleep.

So i woke up now, as broke as hell and have lost a total of about 40000 euros.

You dont belive me, you can get a screenshot or maybe not because at this stage, i feel like i need to be in a coma or mad atleast.
Sad story.Mistakes are lessons,so i believe that you learn.My first advice is to make a break and clear your mind.
Go out with friends and simultaneously make a serious plan.Set a goal.Read the useful articles that neopas posted.

When you are ready with your plan,just begin valuebetting/arbing/trading,thinking from the start,like you have never had a big loss.Again patience and hit only weak lines,never gambling!

Goal:Increase bets to increase profit,spend at least 10 hours per day.
Whenever you feel tired,stop what are you doing.Have a break.This job is painful,because a mistake costs a lot.

If you do the above for a few months,like a machine,with discipline,big capital,and without emotions/gambling you will cover your loss.
Plan,10 hours/day,patience and discipline!  ;)
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”