RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Days where nothing goes right

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Days where nothing goes right

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:02 pm

My day started with a error on a lay, and everything that could possibly go wrong did go wrong afterwards.

Sometimes I wish I would take the hint early on rather than slog out 18 hours of everything conspiring against me lol
Never trust a goose!!!
Chilly
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Days where nothing goes right

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:36 pm

We all have those days but sticking at it can sometimes turn it around. I have been in your boat when nothing goes right but have also stuck it out and turned it around fourfold.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:16 pm

Mate those are the days that define you. I know its long as hell, but never forget each mistake is experience that goes into the memory bank
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Yeah you are right, but its amazing how things go either really well or really bloody bad sometimes!!
Never trust a goose!!!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:30 pm

We all have days like that.  Shake it off and back to work tomorrow, that's all you can do!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:15 am

You should immediately stop when you suffer losses. You will not be able to make correct decisions under a state of fear and/or anxiety. It is usually the case that when you make a mistake and you insist on continuing gambling, an even bigger mistake will occur.

Our advice is that you stop all activities when you make a mistake. You should take a break from all action and analyze what went wrong. Give your amygdala the time to calm down and to stop producing fear and anxiety, until your brain regains its balance. This procedure may take 2 minutes if your mistake is insignificant, or even 2 months if the mistake is big.

For more, visit our Betting Academy.
portal/gambling-mistakes/
portal/smart-gambling-psychology/
4l
4lexy4

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:09 am

this is why valubetting is better
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:08 am

The difference between a professional and an amateur seems these days. If you don't have a clear mind to stop and analyze what went wrong you're done.
If you start betting wherever you "think there is value",you will destroy all your capital.In reality you only bet for emotional and psychological reasons.

Most people think,this will never happen to me,but in reality,many of us,have lost a lot of money for this reason.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:30 am

Every business has good and bad days but in our kind, bad days are translated directly in loss of money so stress is more direct. But emotions are like value betting man. Some times good some times bad, what matters is to be happy overall in long run.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:48 am

Wolfie wrote: Every business has good and bad days but in our kind, bad days are translated directly in loss of money so stress is more direct. But emotions are like value betting man. Some times good some times bad, what matters is to be happy overall in long run.
Yeah of course you need to enjoy the process.Betting should make you happy.From my experience i believe that betting and emotions could not compare.Emotions can destroy balances.Just one day can destroy all your balance.

You just have a bad luck,bad strike(due to emotions) and then you only increase bet,just gambling wherever you believe there is value(of course with no +ev).

No one will valuebet with emotions.Its all mathematics.Professional player should not have emotions when he bets.You can use your emotions when you fun bet or when you do the process of mug betting,but never with big stakes.

Wolfie,as you right said,we should be happy,and everyday we should set goals,in order to increase our trading skills.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 am

I think you misunderstood what i said. I said emotions are like value betting, not value bet with emotions. I agree with all else.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:24 am

I can swear this is the exact movitvational talk i was looking for and i think i found it here.

It is not motivational because of the encouragement but because atleast someone was in my kind of shit also. Sorry for being Naive and selfish but i needed someone to feel me too.

So yesterday, i lost my Girlfriend out of stupif decision, Please dont judge me because it didnt hurt much, really liked her Though but love money better. And then i placed an accumulator bet, 4 fold prematch bet and i was supposed to lay all of them off. Laid 1 off good, Same for 2 good. the 3 was supposed to be played at 02.00 Ecuador match, i Laid that off too. but before i could lay of the last match Brazil to be played at 04.30, i had to be just awake for Ecuador to finish. GUESS WHAT!!!!!!, i feel asleep.

So i woke up now, as broke as hell and have lost a total of about 40000 euros.

You dont belive me, you can get a screenshot or maybe not because at this stage, i feel like i need to be in a coma or mad atleast.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:46 am

I feel you. Recently I lost similar amount.

Just try to let go of the feeling of regret. Shit happens but what is more important is to get as much as possible from this lesson.
This is great moment to work on emotions. This work will make you much stronger in the future.

I would personaly give up arbing for some time. It is easy for more mistakes in your state.
Contact with nature makes wonders here. It helps come back to natural state.

You will be all right eventually.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:21 am

A few days break is best as already mentioned.  Then simply try and get back to what you were doing before with renewed spirit and learn from the experience.  You'll make it back.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:28 pm

The articles in the Betting Academy of the portal are excellent. Well done boss.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”