Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
Kz1988
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Asianconnect customer since 2016, used various products/bookmakers/exchanges with them over the years.

3.5 weeks ago opened a fair exchange account.

Deposited 12k.

After 4 days got a message that my account was suspended and was being investigated for a breach of their terms and conditions.

Balance was 37k at that time (euros)

Today they give me news that my account is permanently closed and funds seized due to "passing funds" which I assume means they claim I passed money from one account to another.

Asianconnect in this time just said we wait for Upline, we wait for Upline, we wait for Upline, then today, Upline decision sir, final decision sorry sir etc etc.

I plan to put this all over twitter etc, as effectively asianconnect are encouraging their customers to put money into somewhere that is completely unsafe/criminal. I don't see how I can get paid the money now as there is nowhere I can appeal to but I thought I'd write here first to see if anyone has any advice.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:31 pm

This is very interesting and thank you for posting.
I have to say from the very start that we (arbusers) are against fund passing tactics as we don’t find them being within the smart betting frames.
At the same time we are always here to help referred by arbusers members and we are willing to take a look at your account provided that it is referred by us and you give us the green light for this kind of action.
At this point we would like to say that some months ago we had a similar case of one of our members that had his account closed and had his funds confiscated after an “up line” decision. To our surprise this member took his money back in total, so it is not useless to give this fight.
Kz1988
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Sure, how can you 'take a look' at my account?

Not sure how this works. I downloaded a betting statement etc.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Kz1988 wrote: Sure, how can you 'take a look' at my account?

Before anything else, is your account referred by us?
We spend our influence time and resources only for referred by arbusers members.
If not, the only service we can provide is having your posts in the forum.
Thank you.
Kz1988
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:59 pm

arbusers wrote:
Kz1988 wrote: Sure, how can you 'take a look' at my account?

Before anything else, is your account referred by us?
We spend our influence time and resources only for referred by arbusers members.
If not, the only service we can provide is having your posts in the forum.
Thank you.
No it's not referred by arbusers, sadly.

Didn't even know about the existence of arbusers before today.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:16 pm

Not nice reading at all.

OP were these arbs, trading.  Did you do any bets that were likely to be classed as passing funds, IE putting up terrible odds in a quiet market which were taken in full.  Things like that would cause an investigation.

But if all your betting was in liquid markets then its just theft and I hope you can take this further somehow and get your money back.  SBR complaints forum may be of use to you.
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:32 am

We brought this thread to the attention of AsianConnect asking to have one of their managers commenting here.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:08 am

From looking at your betting history, Fairexchange are trying to steal your money!!

I guess because you have won big, and they have taken some or all of your action, they dont want to pay you, rogue IMO
Never trust a goose!!!
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:08 pm

arbusers wrote: At this point we would like to say that some months ago we had a similar case of one of our members that had his account closed and had his funds confiscated after an “up line” decision. To our surprise this member took his money b~7ack in total, so it is not useless to give this fight.
It was my case but I had a problem with Orbit exchange.
One advice from me - don`t talk with asianconnect, because they will not help you. They would say sorry for you and your funds but they can`t do anything etc. But if you ask them "maybe I will write directly to fair exchange?" they will say "no, you open account in asianconnect so you are talking with us and we are talking with fair exchange". So you know what to do? You should write directly to fair exchange, explain all the situation and show all proofs that there is no gulity on your side.
In my case I had ~6700 euro on the account and all the problem was the bet where I have won less than 10euro lol.
2 emails with screens/all details about the bet was enough when I was talking with orbit exchange support.
Good luck to you
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:05 pm

Asian Connect is not same Asian Connect. Too many complaints about them recently.

About Orbit, I suggest BETINASIA. Betinasia's Orbit is much more reliable. Never had any problems with Betinasia Orbit.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Kz1988 wrote: By the time I'm finished with them will make sure they lose out in more than 37k in lost custom (damage to their reputation) at least!
I quote what you wrote in the other forum. Do you think you are helping your case with it?
pythonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:41 am

AC has already terminated their cooperation with fairexchange, likely because of this case.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:11 am

pythonic wrote: AC has already terminated their cooperation with fairexchange, likely because of this case.
It can't be a coincidence really.
arbusers wrote: We brought this thread to the attention of AsianConnect asking to have one of their managers commenting here.
We reminded to AC to comment here.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:35 pm

arbusers wrote:
pythonic wrote: AC has already terminated their cooperation with fairexchange, likely because of this case.
It can't be a coincidence really.
arbusers wrote: We brought this thread to the attention of AsianConnect asking to have one of their managers commenting here.
We reminded to AC to comment here.
If they terminated their cooperation with fairexchange because of this, they should accept losses and pay this guy.                                       
We are responsible for choosing the agent, not the agent's partners. Unless there is a clear warning like singbet etc, my vote is for this guy. O

I am very interested to see what AC has to say regarding this case.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:18 pm

One of the things I learned during these 9 years of the forum, is to never have an opinion based on what one side says. It is also not good to have an opinion even when you know what both sides say. You need to have access to the last fact and see it with your own eyes, before being able to have an opinion.

Return to “AsianConnect88”