Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:16 pm

Keep reading about these funds confiscations from Agent Betfair products, and even Betfair themselves lately.

I bitterly distrust Betfair, and view them as a necessary evil in the arbing world.  They are as bent as they come, totally clueless when it comes to support and even running their exchange properly (Incorrect markets, Incorrect start times, settling errors, unfair voided bets etc etc).  Their support staff are completely useless and have no idea what they are talking about 99% of the time.

And as for these "confiscations", I doubt very much whether they are in any way appropriate or fair, rather its smart players catching their sloppy traders out etc. I honestly view them as rogue, and have been for a few years now.

I am all for fraudsters to have their funds taken and given to charity, but I do not believe with an exchange that it is targeted by fraudsters as there is no need to circumvent limits, use gnomes etc
Never trust a goose!!!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Asianconnect - Fairexchange account permanently closed and 37k seized unfairly.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:02 pm

If you didn't use the methods" Passing funds" then you should be paid,as the players themselves don't have to run the risk of brokers partners.

I believe that if you didn't use this method,then Asianconnect will pay you,as they know that in the in the long run,if they do not pay you,they will lose customers,which means much more money.Even if the broker took almost all the risk and lose money,they should pay you.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:13 am

dealer wins wrote: Their support staff are completely useless and have no idea what they are talking about 99% of the time.
Totally agree. It feels like we as customers know much more, and it's often a complete waste of time asking for help.

Return to “AsianConnect88”