BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Can I open two accounts with two kinds of ID?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
heil
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Can I open two accounts with two kinds of ID?

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello, everyone. Currently I'm opening accounts with my passport, as I'm living abroad (the UK). I notice that in the UK, the domains of a British websites usually end with .co.uk. However, in my country (China), the domain is different. It just occurs to me that can I open another account with my national ID? My passport and my national ID are in different languages. Maybe they can translate. But different Chinese names can have the same English translation, which is very common. Does anyone has such experience?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Can I open two accounts with two kinds of ID?

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:59 pm

heil wrote: Hello, everyone. Currently I'm opening accounts with my passport, as I'm living abroad (the UK). I notice that in the UK, the domains of a British websites usually end with .co.uk. However, in my country (China), the domain is different. It just occurs to me that can I open another account with my national ID? My passport and my national ID are in different languages. Maybe they can translate. But different Chinese names can have the same English translation, which is very common. Does anyone has such experience?
This phenomenon happens to many countries with non Latin alphabet. It can occur in countries with Latin alphabet as well, provided that spelling modification is possible.
There is no standard answer to your question. Notice that I do not support this kind of action.
Bookmakers are not allowing a 2nd account under any circumstances but at the same time it is not easy for them to control. Bookmakers that have Chinese Customer Support might double check and you could get caught. Also, bookmakers with access to big data, might correlate your profile with others and then a manual check could take place. But in general, it is very difficult for them to check and control, especially when we talk about markets like China.

Return to “Bookies discussion”