RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best for horse racing, best for soccer

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Giorgiomarly
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Best for horse racing, best for soccer

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:04 am

Im a highroller on both football and horse racing.

Being from the netherlands im a little limited. I found out betfair is legal here but I need to know this..

#1. What bookmaker, exchange or broker would you advise me to use for horse racing (odds, payout limits, the amount of offers)
#2. What bookmaker, exchange or broker would you advise me to use for football(odds, payout limits, the amount of offers)   

With offers i mean how widely do they offdr is every horse race and soccer match available for example.

I was thinking about dumping it all on a pile on betfair but i dont wanna be a thief of my own wallet and at a certain level if u can add 3% it really counts. I dont want the offers or the odds to suffer though.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Best for horse racing, best for soccer

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:12 am

#1. Consider your self lucky to have Betfair at your disposal, because this is what you really need. You could find better odds in soft bookmakers but these will limit you after your first bet.
#2. This depends in what is allowed in your country and what is not, but generaly speaking bet365, betfair, pinnacle and 4 support agents of the forum would do the job.

It all comes down to what your betting style is and what is allowed in your country and what is not.
Giorgiomarly
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:50 am

Could you take the conclusion that sportsmarket pro (broker) would be ideal for football, even better then pure betfair offering all of these. And taking nothing from ur winnings? Or would u say the benefit is small pure betfair itself would be good altogether, as its a good benefit that betfair is legal here. Which is funny i dont think theres a country as limited as the netherlands. Look it up. But somehow betfair and NL work.

I dont know if betting brokers can be considered "legal" in countries where almost everything is illegal, of course. Im not even allowed on unibet, bet365, pinnacle, sbobet and the list goes on and on and on.

Thanks very very much for the reply

I would like to add to this. If there would be a place with lower (not insanely like israel lower league but austrian, german, dutch all leagues for example) that would be a big plus. And decent limits.

My betting style i just predict what i think based on what i know.. Horse racing im ok for betfair.

Soccer i just use more then or less then .. Goals, both teams score, asian handicap and winner. I do the occasional live bet.

Last question, does this mean you advice using more then one bookie? Not just one? For soccer i mean.
Last edited by Giorgiomarly on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:32 pm

Many questions in one post, I ll try to do my best.

A high roller like your self is a fee sensitive person. That means you should be looking for the best possible odds with the lowest possible fees. What is your commission rate with betfair really? If betfair is legal in Holland then I suppose Sportmarket will offer you a betfair account too. If Sportmarket's betfair account comes with a lower commission rate (not to mention Premium Charges) then you should go for it as it will save you time and money. In any case I believe it worths having a chat with Sportmarket (and any other agent) as these people are experienced and might offer a working formula.

I have no idea of what is considered to be legal and what is not in your country, this is up to you to find out.
Giorgiomarly wrote: I would like to add to this. If there would be a place with lower (not insanely like israel lower league but austrian, german, dutch all leagues for example) that would be a big plus. And decent limits.
Is there a question here? I really cant understand.

My advise is to go for the best odds available. If bookmaker A offers you 1.68, while bookmaker B offers 1.67, you should go for the 1.68, because differences like this are adding up significant amount of money in the long run, and every sharp player would go for the last cent hidden under the table.

I hope these make sense.
Giorgiomarly
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:08 pm

Most important question for me now is are betfairs odds at least decent?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Giorgiomarly wrote: Most important question for me now is are betfairs odds at least decent?
Betfair odds are excellently fine in horses and very good with football. There are a number of occasions where it is better for you to use a soft bookmaker like bet365, or another sharp bookmaker like pinnacle simply because they will offer you better odds...but this is for a number of occasions.
Giorgiomarly
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Will just go betfair completely then. Seems better under circumstances.

Return to “Bookies discussion”