RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Acc-Ex.com - Review (Betfair accounts) - Scammers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
badboy13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Acc-Ex.com - Review (Betfair accounts) - Scammers

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:59 am

Warning---- acc-ex.com service is a SCAM!

Please read my review below, which describes everything from day one until I accepted that I got scammed.

I have opened a Betfair account with acc-ex.com two days ago and I can say that they are 100% scammers!

They asked for 1277 euros to be transferred to their skrill in order to open a new BF account. This payment would cover their subscription paid quarterly (50euros x 4 months) and 1000 euros to be deposited to my new Betfair betting account.

I have sent the money to the email provided (see screenshot attached and emails) and my fake accounts were delivered yesterday with 50 euros on them. See all the screenshots and emails exchanged with these scammers.

1. Payment request: http://prnt.sc/p23wu8
2. Payment done: http://prnt.sc/p23yki
3. Working on it (from the acc-ex): http://prnt.sc/p23yt5
4. I asked for an update: http://prnt.sc/p23z4g
5. They said they are fixing an issue (what issue they didn't tell me): http://prnt.sc/p23zla
6. They informed me that the account is ready: http://prnt.sc/p246ga
7. Finally they delivered the bank account with 50 euros instead of 1000: http://prnt.sc/p23zwg
8. Last email: http://prnt.sc/p2471b

Do not ask me why they delivered the agent accounts but I suppose they want to have proof that they delivered what they're advertising. BUT they will keep your deposit money and you will end up sending an email asking for the funds to be deposited. THAT'S IT...no reply at all, if you try their live chat you will not get an answer once they verify your email address and know that you are scammed.

Following the above communication, I have sent several emails regarding my functioning account without a reply, I lost my hope and I have finally accepted the fact that I've been scammed.

Please do your due diligence before opening an account with company acc ex. I have opened many accounts in the past but this is the first time someone scammed me.

You should definitely avoid them at any cost, otherwise, you're risking your money and I learnt that the hard way. If you don't want to learn it this way just avoid them!!!!!
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Acc-Ex.com - Review (Betfair accounts) - Scammers

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 pm

First, you have to make due diligence BEFORE you deposit money to any bookmaker/agent. Not after. If you were going by the book you d see this agent not being reliable. What legit business would offer Bet365 accounts? Did that ring any bells to you? Or are you that deep in the shit that you were looking for them? In the end, this forum supports 4 agents for a reason.
badboy13 wrote: 8. Last email: http://prnt.sc/p2471b
Do you think you are helping your case with it? I mean, If I was a manager there I d consider to stop all communication with you. Not the right way to handle things.
I m with the player here like most of the cases but the player took risks that probably he knew in advance and when you take risks you have to pay at a point.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Agents are all about trust. If there is just one indication of scam you should not use it. Offering Bet365 account is big red flag.
badboy13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 pm

@balls of steele
i know that i took risks, this post is not for me (i have already burned my money), i just wanted to protect other possible clients of getting scammed like me.
There are many desperate old betfair players like me that the country where we leave isnt legal for betfair to operate and the only option is to find a legitimate broker. Unfortunately, as i said i learnt this the hard way.
Also in my last message there was no other option for me, i was so nervous that i had to handle this situation like this.
balls of steele
Has experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:19 am

I see no reason for anyone to search for a real Betfair account when it is very easy to get an Orbit account. The odds and liquidity are the same. Some times it is better to have an Orbit account because it will be with 3% commission from Betfair and not 5 or 6%.
You should understand that using an agent it adds another layer of risk. Follow the path of others, stick to the well known and recommended ones, and avoid any new or shady ones. Even like that, you should be very careful when selecting a bookmaker from those offered by agents. Singbet and probably Fairexchange might not be good selections and here comes the knowledge factor. If you stay informed from forums like this one you will avoid traps and risks.
By the way, your screenshots show that you are a Greek. I m wondering what stops you from using Asianconnect or Sportmarket and get an Orbit account from them.
junoreactor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:24 am

balls of steele wrote: I see no reason for anyone to search for a real Betfair account when it is very easy to get an Orbit account. The odds and liquidity are the same. Some times it is better to have an Orbit account because it will be with 3% commission from Betfair and not 5 or 6%.
You should understand that using an agent it adds another layer of risk. Follow the path of others, stick to the well known and recommended ones, and avoid any new or shady ones. Even like that, you should be very careful when selecting a bookmaker from those offered by agents. Singbet and probably Fairexchange might not be good selections and here comes the knowledge factor. If you stay informed from forums like this one you will avoid traps and risks.
By the way, your screenshots show that you are a Greek. I m wondering what stops you from using Asianconnect or Sportmarket and get an Orbit account from them.
Orbit is good when you gamble, don't trade inplay.

Have you tried to trade inplay?

There is no cash out function and the interface is very slow. I am happy with Orbit because I mostly gamble or trade offplay, but it's not comparable to a real Betfair account for trading horses for instance.
badboy13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:00 am

The only reason i seek for a real BF account was the inplay trading with trading software. Does any of these options (asianconnect, sportsmarket etc) offer that?
Without a trading software is impossible to scalp the markets as i have successfully did in the past.
I opened an account with premiumtrading a couple of years ago, but it seems that none of these brokers offers an account with betfair where you can trade with a trading software. if i'm missing someone please let me know.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:28 pm

What trading software do you use ?
balls of steele
Has experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:13 pm

badboy13 wrote: The only reason i seek for a real BF account was the inplay trading with trading software. Does any of these options (asianconnect, sportsmarket etc) offer that?
Without a trading software is impossible to scalp the markets as i have successfully did in the past.
I opened an account with premiumtrading a couple of years ago, but it seems that none of these brokers offers an account with betfair where you can trade with a trading software. if i'm missing someone please let me know.
As far as I know, Sportmarket is offering real Betfair accounts with a commission rate of 2.3% which is really hard to find. On the other hand, they offer these accounts to eligible countries. If you are from Greece as I suppose, you are not from an eligible country.
chopin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:19 pm

You must deposit 1 k first time or you could deposit less? I was considering their bet365 account some times ago, but I didn't trust them...agent that offer bet365 acc seems too good to be true
badboy13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Wolfie wrote: What trading software do you use ?
Geeks toy
badboy13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:43 pm

I spoke to Sportsmarket Pro today, and sadly they do not offer private accounts with BF. You have to create an account and bet through their platform which is not what i was looking for.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:10 am

badboy13 wrote:
Geeks toy
Can you make steady profit monthly with trading on betfair ? Because there was a big debate in forum if it is possible or not. I know it was possible in golden days. But is it still ?
badboy13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:49 am

Wolfie wrote:
badboy13 wrote:
Geeks toy
Can you make steady profit monthly with trading on betfair ? Because there was a big debate in forum if it is possible or not. I know it was possible in golden days. But is it still ?

Hi, this is another topic and i prefer to write here about the scammers acc-ex.com which offers betfair accounts in order to steal your money!!!
But to answer your question of course you can make money trading on Betfair
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:38 pm

badboy13 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
badboy13 wrote: Geeks toy

Hi, this is another topic and i prefer to write here about the scammers acc-ex.com which offers betfair accounts in order to steal your money!!!
But to answer your question of course you can make money trading on Betfair
Nowadays,you can make profit by betfair,.But you need real skills.This is not so easy as it used to be in the past.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Bookies discussion”