BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Do companies understand that I'm doing Surebet?

Ask anything about smart gambling
maxilfie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Do companies understand that I'm doing Surebet?

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Hello there,

I want to make surebet with low budget. Should I use an intermediary company for this? I can only trade in Tempobet and 1xbet in my country. I built a special surebet finder for these sites. Can sites understand my account and close my account? How should I behave?

Thank you
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Do companies understand that I'm doing Surebet?

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:58 pm

maxilfie wrote: Should I use an intermediary company for this?
If you mean an agent like AsianConnect, BetInAsia etc, then the answer is yes. Most probably you come from Turkey. BetInAsia has an excellent Turkish support team.
maxilfie wrote: I can only trade in Tempobet and 1xbet in my country.
I really don't know how Tempobet is treating Turkish clients but I can only suppose they should be good. On the other hand, 1xbet is notorious for not paying, so I suggest you make a little search in our forum in regards to this bookmaker.

In general, almost all bookmakers will figure out after 2-3 bets that you are arbing with them.
maxilfie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:12 pm

arbusers wrote:
maxilfie wrote: Should I use an intermediary company for this?
If you mean an agent like AsianConnect, BetInAsia etc, then the answer is yes. Most probably you come from Turkey. BetInAsia has an excellent Turkish support team.
maxilfie wrote: I can only trade in Tempobet and 1xbet in my country.
I really don't know how Tempobet is treating Turkish clients but I can only suppose they should be good. On the other hand, 1xbet is notorious for not paying, so I suggest you make a little search in our forum in regards to this bookmaker.

In general, almost all bookmakers will figure out after 2-3 bets that you are arbing with them.
I agree with Turkey. As you know, the economic situation here is very poor. So I can't proceed with trial and error because it would be too costly for me. I will use BetInAsia on your suggestion. Can you offer me the best Surebet finder compatible with BetInAsia?
Thank you for help
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:34 pm

As you might now, BetInAsia, like every other agent, will offer you a cluster of bookmaker that will include Pinnacle and many others. That means there is no specific alert service compatible with BetInAsia as you say, but you should look for the one that will cover your pairs in a better way.
In your case, you will have to go try them all, through trial and error, no matter what the situation in your country is.
Maybe some members could help you more if you name the pairs that you will use.
maxilfie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 am

arbusers wrote: As you might now, BetInAsia, like every other agent, will offer you a cluster of bookmaker that will include Pinnacle and many others. That means there is no specific alert service compatible with BetInAsia as you say, but you should look for the one that will cover your pairs in a better way.
In your case, you will have to go try them all, through trial and error, no matter what the situation in your country is.
Maybe some members could help you more if you name the pairs that you will use.
I contacted BetInAsia. They said they not serve for Turkey. I started doing research at the forum. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Newbie's questions”