Betmantra closed my account for no reansons

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Maxguglielmi75
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betmantra closed my account for no reansons

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:56 pm

After I used for two years orbitxc with asianconnect agent(without any kind of problem), I wanted to try another agent and I choose betinasia. I tryed betmantra trial account and I loved the interface that is speeder than orbitxc website. After a couple of months I try to login to my account and I read a message "your account is closed". I tried to send about 30 mails to betinasia support but they always answer me that my account is under investigation for suspect of foundpassing. Now i swear on the life of my children that I never did that in my whole life. I hope they will resolve the case but I'm really worried they want to stole my money. I hope someone could help me because I really don't know what to do.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Betmantra closed my account for no reansons

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 am

Lateley there are many cases with funds passing, i think their software gives false alarms. And in middle of some doing it others are just casual users who just get lucky odds, making them suspects fundspassing. I think in the end investigation will go well if you have not done it.
Maxguglielmi75
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:35 pm

I didn't it for sure. They don't respect players because they could check without suspend account. I sent to betinasia about 30 emails and they answer that it's not their decision but mountbet decision. This morning I contacted mountbet and they say me I have to contact betinasia. I have all the screens of what I'm saying. The only thing I know is that my account is suspended and my money blocked. 11 days I think are enought to check is there is something wrong, don't you think so?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:47 pm

I hope you resolve it with mountbet. From now on in my opinion better use orbit exchange.
Maxguglielmi75
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:49 pm

Is not possible to accept this. I could also understand they have to check if all is ok, but close the account for 11 days(and I still don't know how much time they need) is unfair. Two years with asianconnect and orbitex and never a problem, same bet tipologies. In the afternoon I tried another time to contact betinasia support and they tried to say me another time same bullshits. I advise you to be very very careful with this agent and with betmantra(mountbet) of you'll win some money you will have problems for sure, and they will suppose you do some fraud. I hope they resolve the matter very soon. I hope to help and save some customers with my messages. I have all the screenshots of the chats and I also hope to give you also the photos of my bets to demonstrate how crazy they are.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:20 am

Hi Maxguglielmi75, we would like to apologise for this inconvenience. It wasn't under BetInAsia control, but we were informed that the Mountbet exchange had suspended your account and, as an agent, we have to act accordingly. We got the information today that after checking everything thoroughly, your account actually was not fund passing, so it is active again.

We hope that you will have understanding for this situation and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:14 am

Congratulations Max for getting back your account and money.
Well done arbusers and BIA. Class.
Maxguglielmi75
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Thank to the forum that helped me to resolve the matter. As I sayed I did nothing wrong, but remains the fact that 11 days to unlock the account is not fair in my opinion. I hope mountbet understand they have to speed their controls and organize better the support. Thank again to arbusers.

Return to “BetInAsia”