BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betburger Value Inplay - Books for Calculation

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
mondayrebel

Betburger Value Inplay - Books for Calculation

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:50 pm

New member here to the forum, hoping someone may be able to assist on my queries:-

In the Valuebet Inplay filters you have the option of choosing which books to use for value calculation and also how many of the chosen books you are looking to beat in order for bet to appear as value.

Im using 365 as my choice to place bets.

now as id say 85% of the sports/markets on offer show such low liquidity in the respective exchanges, im wondering if it worth using them as calculation books as essentialy the odds on show are not true odds. meaning that what BB is showing as value compared to these, isnt infact value.

the default setting for this filter selects every bookmaker and require at least 5 are beaten, but again there will be some very poor odds being offered across the board so easy to for 365 to be better than 5 of them again resulting in what may be a false show of value.

comparing only against the sharp books (pinny/188/sbo) seems to be the only option but hugely reduces the amount of bets.

Any thoughts or help on this would be much appreciated.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Betburger Value Inplay - Books for Calculation

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:20 pm

mondayrebel wrote: New member here to the forum, hoping someone may be able to assist on my queries:-

In the Valuebet Inplay filters you have the option of choosing which books to use for value calculation and also how many of the chosen books you are looking to beat in order for bet to appear as value.

Im using 365 as my choice to place bets.

now as id say 85% of the sports/markets on offer show such low liquidity in the respective exchanges, im wondering if it worth using them as calculation books as essentialy the odds on show are not true odds. meaning that what BB is showing as value compared to these, isnt infact value.

the default setting for this filter selects every bookmaker and require at least 5 are beaten, but again there will be some very poor odds being offered across the board so easy to for 365 to be better than 5 of them again resulting in what may be a false show of value.

comparing only against the sharp books (pinny/188/sbo) seems to be the only option but hugely reduces the amount of bets.

Any thoughts or help on this would be much appreciated.
This all comes to the question how do you define value ? This is what i like about betburger value betting because it leaves space for individual definition. Even my own definition can change in time. So it leaves opportunity for betterment. There is no magical formula. You should study your bets data. Which bookmaker is sharp, in what sports, and what leagues. After you study you can set up accordingly.
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:35 pm

and here we go again...
so do we have now the errors every day? not only @weekend?
JohnyFox
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:44 pm

Impossible to work this way. Just ridiculous

Return to “Value betting talk”