Orbit Exchange - Insiders Reviews

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
ton1953

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:55 pm

Midnight robbery by Brokerstorm/OrbitX

I had a account with them with about over €800 with them, but it was wiped out overnight. The entire amount was used to bet on a match I did not bet on. This can only happen if someone logged into my account, or I placed the bet during my sleep (dreams?). I asked Brokerstorm and all they keep saying is that customer is responsible for their own account. Really disappointed with them. Have used them for two months until this happened. I kept asking them for a resolution and they could not answer. I wouldn’t trust them with my money again.
smithey65

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:40 pm

Hi,
is there any tool that does allow Oneclick-Betting on OrbitXChange. Overall I am happy with the plattform but I tend to loose time in between the bet selection and actually sending the bet (clicking the button), especially In-Play. Is this just an issue I have, or is there another way to fasten this?

Thanks
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:51 pm

Orbit exchange is not friendly with plugins and bots attached to any account. I believe this could create a number of problems. So better avoid using them with Orbit, and take a manual use approach instead.
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:51 am

I have noticed that lately while the exchange (ΟRBIT/ BETFAIR) offers matches pre-game, as soon as the matches start it does not offer them in-play,(mainly in minor leagues) why does this happen? Also the number of the games that they offer are very low , while so many more games are being played ( for example today Greek Football League , etc) ? I do not know what has changed but unless more games are added and this new policy does not change they do not offer their games live , then the exchange  degrades a lot. :(
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:45 am

I am noticing different limits between Orbit and original Betfair account. Also some markets are skipped. I am talking about minor markets. Any explanation on that?
Thank you.
Hridoy2500
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:18 am

Which good site for mobile user fair999 & orbit? Real user comments please thanks advance
FairBet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:40 am

Hello everyone
Looking for football bookmakers I heard fairy tales about asian agents and opted for asianconnect. Since I have the original pinnacle I was disappointed because the offer other than the pinnacle is pretty poor. Then I registered on mollybet and a similar thing happened. Eventually I opened the Bet in Asia and was pleasantly surprised with the orbit exchange. Not to lengthen, I started with 300 euros and lost them. After that I lost 500, deposited another 1000 and after 6 days came to 6000. I was shocked to see that my stakes were reduced to a maximum of 500 Euros. My bets were just football overs on live. I wrote to an agent who said it was Orbit's decision. How is it possible for an exchange to limit a user if users are betting with each other and the exchange is profiting from the biggest possible turnover?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:00 am

If your account is referred by arbusers, we are willing to investigate with BIA and see what really happened there.
I can only guess that someone in the chain was not happy with the action you had and decided to reduce risks.
FairBet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:18 am

Unfortunately no. I recently heard about this forum.
Paidi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:31 am

Thorgrimm wrote: Hi,
which agent, except AC88 and BIA currently offers orbit exchange?
Thanks
Brokerstorm offers Orbit but I haven't heard good words about them !
Last edited by Paidi on Mon May 24, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorgrimm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:48 am

Hi,
Thanks
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:01 am

Thorgrimm wrote: Hi,
Thanks
Premium tradings (4% commission and lower liquidity)
...and higher fees on withdrawals.
MikkoH37
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:32 am

Hallo Arbusers!

I'm brand new to this forum and i was looking for a discussion on Orbit Exchange from the experienced players' point of view.
I am a bit confused as to if OrbitX is limited or the various agents, because it is not quite clear from the discussion so far.
I am an average player and i've never had the issues you have mentioned, because my commission and limit exposure is rather low compared to yours. But i am curious. Orbit Exchange is supposed to differ from Betfair due to the fact that there are no premium charges. Right? But many have posted that they saw their commission significantly risen and some agents failed to protect their players' interests while others they seem to do better.  Why some agents seem to do better and others do not? Orbit Exchange makes different arrangements with each of them?
What is your opinion on this?
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:02 am

MikkoH37 wrote: Hallo Arbusers!

I'm brand new to this forum and i was looking for a discussion on Orbit Exchange from the experienced players' point of view.
I am a bit confused as to if OrbitX is limited or the various agents, because it is not quite clear from the discussion so far.
I am an average player and i've never had the issues you have mentioned, because my commission and limit exposure is rather low compared to yours. But i am curious. Orbit Exchange is supposed to differ from Betfair due to the fact that there are no premium charges. Right? But many have posted that they saw their commission significantly risen and some agents failed to protect their players' interests while others they seem to do better.  Why some agents seem to do better and others do not? Orbit Exchange makes different arrangements with each of them?
What is your opinion on this?
agents dont like sharp players.. no one like sharp players.. Every agent and every bookmaker want to have only customers who losing money.. thats all.. but if your business is not big u dont need to scray.. I can recomend you BIA agents.. Good luck
MikkoH37
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:24 am

Thanks Kustef for your recommendation

Although i am not looking for an agent. I am quite satisfied with the one i have, because as i said i am an average player, therefore i do not face the situations big winners do.
For the sake of curiosity risen by the discussion i have read so far i posed my query.
So, are there ore are there not Premium charges in OrbitX?
and, what is that some agents do and they keep their big winners so happy?

Return to “General talk about betting agents”