Orbit Exchange - Insiders Reviews

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:05 am

Grzech wrote: Today I noticed that after logging the amounts at odds are higher by about 60% than at betfair. It seems that Orbit has started to take %bets on itself. Do you have it too? I'm a bit worried, because that's what led 21bet exchange to bankruptcy.
1 (Betfair): 1 (Orbit by PT): 10 (Orbit by AC)
Asianconnect set 3000 euro exposure limits, Premiumtrading don't.
Perhaps it depends by self risk, I don't know.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:58 am

today my query bets randomly dissapear. for example i had valldoid lay @3.2 (price 3.3 currently). ~30mins later i see it havent matched but its not on query also.... strange i put it up again.... 10 mintes later its dissapeared again.

Never had any issues as i que a lot...... 

i asked why this happens and got nonsense answer.

edit:

now finally i got email sayng they have tecnical issues right now.
Last edited by hexaflexa on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:42 am

I cannot understand why they do not have a better mobile version.They are too slow.A lot of people nowadays use phones in order to bet.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Chris89_000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:16 am

Orbit is a reliable exchange and is powered by Betfair so I trust my money there. I usually have issues once I log in through my mobile, says incorrect username or password.
In that case, I must contact my Broker to fix it.. very annoying
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:42 am

hello, i also play in orbit exchange and i am satisfied with the services.The most annoying for me is that there is no more lay on horseracing...i hope they will implement it again, although i know that this has to do with betfair...
Also, as far as it concerns the delay that sometimes occurs in mobile app maybe it has to do with the software of the mobile...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:18 am

kanc24 wrote: Hello! Tell me please. I opened an account on the Orbit exchange via BIA. But the liquidity on the exchange is much higher (more than 2 times) than on the Betfair exchange. What is this supposed to mean? Can I win? Or do they expect me to lose? I don't really like it.
There is no standard answer to your question. But it is obvious BetInAsia is taking a risk on you by offering double limits. They expect you to lose in the long run. And of course, you can win and get their money, and make them change their mind.
But I am more than sure that BIA knows that arbers tend to lose in the exchanges and win in the soft bookmakers. Hope that helps.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:45 am

at the moment asianconnect offer lowest commision for orbit? 3% ?
kanc24
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:57 am

Hello! Tell me please. I opened an account on the Orbit exchange via BIA. But the liquidity on the exchange is much higher (more than 2 times) than on the Betfair exchange. What is this supposed to mean? Can I win? Or do they expect me to lose? I don't really like it.
arbusers
Administrator

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:55 pm

At this moment, both AsianConnect and BetInAsia are offering to our members orbit accounts with 3% commission rate.
For more: portal/compare-agents/
Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
kanc24
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:03 pm

arbusers wrote:
There is no standard answer to your question. But it is obvious BetInAsia is taking a risk on you by offering double limits. They expect you to lose in the long run. And of course, you can win and get their money, and make them change their mind.
But I am more than sure that BIA knows that arbers tend to lose in the exchanges and win in the soft bookmakers. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the answer. And if I'm not arbers. If I trade on the stock exchange inside an account and usually win.
What will they do? Will they lower their liquidity to standard?
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:38 pm

kanc24 wrote:
arbusers wrote:
Thanks for the answer. And if I'm not arbers. If I trade on the stock exchange inside an account and usually win.
No, they can raise commission or ban you, if you win a lot. I suppose liquidity is the same for all the customers. You should choose an agent who set liquidity as close as Betfair one.
If it can help, I write here the different agents liquidity compared to Betfair for a random event:
BF euro 104 (£ 94)
Orbit Premium Tradings euro 190
Orbit Betinasia euro 190
Orbit Asian Connect euro 1044
Some months ago, if I remember correctly, PT and BIA had the same Betfair liquidity, AC 10x like nowadays.
It seems they decided to take more risk.
Last edited by alealeale on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:02 pm

kanc24 wrote: Thanks for the answer. And if I'm not arbers. If I trade on the stock exchange inside an account and usually win.
I can't anticipate how they treat you, but I can only assume you will be profiled at every step of your way. If the information taken from your activities can be monetized in any way, you will be allowed to continue. If you are a loser in the long run you will also be allowed to continue.
But if you are a winner and the information coming out from your activities cant be monetized in any possible way, you will see your limits going down.

@ alealeale
Thank you for this valuable info.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:29 pm

There is a growing number of people who come to the forum to make their first post just to complain about Orbit and the broker that gave them Orbit. This creates a wrong picture about Orbit and the brokers.
In our view, Orbit is an excellent substitute to Betfair, and the services offered to the clients are more than average. Fund passers are a scourge in this industry and I am happy arbusers is taking a position against them because in the end we all get harmed by their activities and their crimes. That said, I believe a legitimate player has nothing to fear. Of course, this is not a place where everyone does whatever one wants.
I am always very skeptical when I see first posters complaining about a bookmaker.
Thorgrimm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:47 pm

It must be said at this point that the selection of the right agent is also a key factor.
i have no problems with orbit, too. But there were Problems using Orbit via Asianconnect. Now I use BIA and I don´t have any problems.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Orbit Exchange

Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:07 pm

Hi... i am very happy with orbit , just won almost 8.000 euros on us president election (what a crazy market that was) ,  but that made my worried a bit about my account been examined or anything ;) .

Wonder if there is something i could do to prevent any problem ...

Bad thing is that if they profile me they will see i win every month for almost 2 years , most by trading ...
(I do some value betting too plus minimum arbing ,  but the commision i generate for them i dont think is much more that 30%  of my winnings.)

Good is that i had won just 11.000 (not big player compared to others i see here :) and also withdrawn only 5.500 plus the deposit ... i leave 50% in and plan to do that with 8000 winings too, and all in the future .

so...  do you think i should just not say anything , dont pick them to profile me  and slowly withdrawn half of my winnings ...
Or maybe tell  somethng ? i honestly whould like to avoid high commission , ... but i feel fine if they took a big percentage of my every withdrawal .. 30% whould be acceptable

Do agents controll these stuff  or they just raise the commision or closure ? 
anyway ,  thanks, happy new year and congrats for surving 2020
Last edited by blizard on Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”