RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

From Russia with love

Ask anything about smart gambling
Shilovtf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

From Russia with love

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Hello. Just want to apologize for my English. My name is Ivan. I live in Russia. And I have been doing Arbing Beting for a long time. I would like to meet new and interesting people for communication and gaining experience. In our country, we work with bookmakers (fonbet, bet365, ligastavok, olimp, 1xbet, parimatch, winline, 188bet, vbet) We have fully automated scanners for searching Arbing Bet. There is a bot that puts bets automatically. I would like to know more about European bookmakers. how do you work with them and how long do you have accounts. In return, I’m ready to tell you with the bookmakers with whom I work. my monthly income with Arbing Bet is about 10,000 euros
Last edited by Shilovtf on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: From Russia with love

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:24 am

Initial post modified to protect the poster and the forum.
mr_lucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:00 am

Hello Ivan, welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is the first time I see someone using bots to do arbing. Most people I know in Europe (including myself) are usually using bots to do Value Betting. I can tell you my experience with European bookies. I use Efbet, Bet365, Unibet, WilliamHill and PaddyPower. I do value betting with them using bots. Efbet is the best for me, lots of value bets, they have fixed stake limit of 7 euro and they don't seem to ban, at least not yet. The only problem is they only accept customers from Romania. You already know about Bet365. Unibet is nice that they don't ban fast but stake limits are low, about 3-4 eur on average and not so many value bets. WilliamHill and PaddyPower are quite terrible in my experience. Very low stake limits and they ban me usually within 1 month. So that's my experience with European bookies. Would be glad if you could share your experience with bookmakers that you mentioned  :)

Also if you don't mind me asking do you use your own scanner which actually scrapes bookie sites or do you get arbs from some alert service?
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:11 am

From my own experience, if someone is ready to use bots, it is better to do the extra mile and use them for value betting and not arbing, because value betting with bots pays better.
Ivan is not the first Russian who mentions arbing bots. Other Russians that tried both ways are now fanatics with value betting bots and left arbing bots.
There is an exception here. Arbing bots are still working very well when it comes to sharp bookmakers/exchanges like Pinnacle, betfair etc. This is probably because it is not an easy task to determine value with sharps.
And BTW, welcome to the forum Ivan.
Shilovtf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:33 am

The bot killed our bookmakers very much. Verification has become very difficult. But you can work. You have a very cool forum. I have already read a lot. I wanted to ask a question about British bookmakers. William Hill, Bwin, bet365, sportingbet. How long do you have accounts. What is the verification procedure for limiting the account? and what wallets do you use? Skrill and Neteller?
Shilovtf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:40 am

mr_lucky wrote: Hello Ivan, welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is the first time I see someone using bots to do arbing. Most people I know in Europe (including myself) are usually using bots to do Value Betting. I can tell you my experience with European bookies. I use Efbet, Bet365, Unibet, WilliamHill and PaddyPower. I do value betting with them using bots. Efbet is the best for me, lots of value bets, they have fixed stake limit of 7 euro and they don't seem to ban, at least not yet. The only problem is they only accept customers from Romania. You already know about Bet365. Unibet is nice that they don't ban fast but stake limits are low, about 3-4 eur on average and not so many value bets. WilliamHill and PaddyPower are quite terrible in my experience. Very low stake limits and they ban me usually within 1 month. So that's my experience with European bookies. Would be glad if you could share your experience with bookmakers that you mentioned  :)

Also if you don't mind me asking do you use your own scanner which actually scrapes bookie sites or do you get arbs from some alert service?

I also used the Efbet bookmaker but now they do not accept Russia. We really appreciate bet365 since the limits are large. On average, I bet 2,000 Euros at the Bet 365 bookmaker. Can I find out more about your bots? how do they work I am using a scanner. It is adapted for Russia. This is an analogue of BetBurger.
Shilovtf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 am

mr_lucky wrote: Hello Ivan, welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is the first time I see someone using bots to do arbing. Most people I know in Europe (including myself) are usually using bots to do Value Betting. I can tell you my experience with European bookies. I use Efbet, Bet365, Unibet, WilliamHill and PaddyPower. I do value betting with them using bots. Efbet is the best for me, lots of value bets, they have fixed stake limit of 7 euro and they don't seem to ban, at least not yet. The only problem is they only accept customers from Romania. You already know about Bet365. Unibet is nice that they don't ban fast but stake limits are low, about 3-4 eur on average and not so many value bets. WilliamHill and PaddyPower are quite terrible in my experience. Very low stake limits and they ban me usually within 1 month. So that's my experience with European bookies. Would be glad if you could share your experience with bookmakers that you mentioned  :)

We used the Bet365 bookmaker but there was a problem. The bookmaker has ruled out Neteller and Skrill.
Last edited by Shilovtf on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Lat post modified to protect the poster and the forum.
Ivan, please avoid dubious comments and posts.
Thank you for your understanding.
mr_lucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Shilovtf wrote:
I also used the Efbet bookmaker but now they do not accept Russia. We really appreciate bet365 since the limits are large. On average, I bet 2,000 Euros at the Bet 365 bookmaker. Can I find out more about your bots? how do they work I am using a scanner. It is adapted for Russia. This is an analogue of BetBurger.
For me Bet365 limits are large only for a couple of days, then they quickly limit my stakes and I get about 5-7 eur stake on average. But they do have a lot of value bets every day and usually accounts last for a 3-4 months there for me, so it is still good.

Nothing fancy about my bots, they just use BetBurger account, follow deep links there and automatically place value bets. But I think most people use similar approach with bots. Would be interesting to hear if others do it somehow differently.
Shilovtf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:08 pm

mr_lucky wrote:
Shilovtf wrote:
For me Bet365 limits are large only for a couple of days, then they quickly limit my stakes and I get about 5-7 eur stake on average. But they do have a lot of value bets every day and usually accounts last for a 3-4 months there for me, so it is still good.

Nothing fancy about my bots, they just use BetBurger account, follow deep links there and automatically place value bets. But I think most people use similar approach with bots. Would be interesting to hear if others do it somehow differently.

Most often, the first bookmaker is bet 365 and the second is fonbet. And this bot puts Arbing Bet. you just have to control the money at the bookmaker. but if they end they receive notification. I could record a video, but I don’t know if it can be uploaded here?
Last edited by Shilovtf on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Last post modified to protect the poster and the forum.
Ivan, this is the last reminder so you avoid publishing dubious content.
Thank you.
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 pm

[/quote]

Very interesting. Is it your own bot or is it possible to find it?
Had a quick look at BetBurger and it seems the only one I would use at the moment.
Last edited by Blackoutt777 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shilovtf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Blackoutt777 wrote:
mr_lucky wrote:
Shilovtf wrote:

Very interesting. Is it your own bot or is it possible to find it?
Had a quick look at BetBurger and it seems the only one I would use at the moment.

I got a bunch of warnings. And I don’t understand for what reason. I’ll say about the bot. We have one company selling it. The price is 300 dollars a month. You can use two bookmakers. if you want to add another bookmaker, then you have to pay extra. I can tell you about our bookmakers. in more detail.
mr_lucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Blackoutt777 wrote: Very interesting. Is it your own bot or is it possible to find it?
Yes, it is my own bot. Currently it is under active development and runs only locally from my computer. Perhaps one day if I make it more stable and user friendly I would consider monetizing it if there is interest from value bettors.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:38 pm

@mr_lucky  Can I ask where are you from?

Return to “Newbie's questions”