RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bwin refuses to open a new account

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
ArbiX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bwin refuses to open a new account

Tue May 08, 2012 1:56 pm

I tried many times to register to Bwin via a link including the 30 euros first deposit bonus for Greeks, but i was always getting that message: "We have checked your personal data and we are very sorry you can not, due to internal policy rules, open an account with us. The reason is because of recent changes to general terms and conditions." It sounds strange cause it is the first time i see something like that from Bwin. I want to mention that i have already used a Betoto account, using the same name, few days ago and got limited there. Has anybody recently experienced the same problem with that bookmaker? Im waitting for an answer from Bwin's support center also.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Bwin refuses to open a new account

Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Are you sure that this id hasn't already a bwin account?
ArbiX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Im 100% sure. Also my PC is clean. It seems very strange and i don't think that Bwin has change the company's policy recently. Im waitting for them to answer.
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

ArbiX wrote: Im 100% sure. Also my PC is clean. It seems very strange and i don't think that Bwin has change the company's policy recently. Im waitting for them to answer.
opened 4 new acounts last month on betoto no prblem,wds very fast also,only arb bets indeed

Return to “Bookies discussion”