RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Mustardbet ceased trading

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mustardbet ceased trading

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Mustardbet announced has ceased taking bets.
All customers' balances will be returned within the next 72 hours.
Mustardbet announced that all unsettled bets will be settled as ''winners''. This shows a superior corporate ethos. Hopefully, the way Mustardbet are treating open bets is setting a paradigm for the future.
Mustardbet based its operations on profiling sharp players. They tried to beat Pinnacle, but their efforts were fruitless, confirming that sharp action is extremely difficult to handle.
Notice that arbusers kept long talks with Mustardbet in order to secure a deal for our members but didn't work out.
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?p=65316#p65316
Kudos to Mustardbet management.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Mustardbet ceased trading

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:22 am

They were interesting project. If they were supposed to depend on volume though instead of limiting bettors, they should have been added in mollybet style platforms etc to attract liquidity. Without being connected in asia countries it was a dificcult to project to succeed from the beginning tbh.
bankster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Mustardbet ceased trading

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:42 am

What a pity!
Mustardbet was my favorite bookmaker and the perfect UK substitute for pinnacle. Sometimes the odds were much better than pinnacle's especially in the early lines. Limits were better also in most of the markets.
I m sure pinnacle is celebrating now getting read of this competitor. I m also sure many UK smart bettors are in agony, looking for alternatives.
On the other hand, Mustardbet's bad side was the limited number of markets and events.

Return to “Bookies discussion”