BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Which of these places is the best to work from?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines

Which of these countries is the best to work from?

Poll runs till Wed Aug 07, 2069 3:08 am

Hungary
13%
Turkey
6%
Demark
6%
Netherlands
13%
Belgium
No votes
Germany
13%
Norway
No votes
Spain
13%
Sweden
25%
France
No votes
Poland
13%

Total votes: 16
AndreAleksandiris
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Which of these places is the best to work from?

Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:25 pm

So what country did you choose? Please, share your experience
rikyravi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:41 am

Nera wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:57 am

You don't need to use VPN, just with a SIM card from the country that is the bookmaker and that's it. I live in Spain and use a SIM card from Malta to bet at the bookmakers there, I withdraw through Neteller with the address of Malta. To verify residency I made an internet contract through the company Melita. I paid 25 eur and they gave me the contract via email. Of course, they called me for a technician to install the Internet but I told them that I was no longer interested. Obviously I lost 25 eur but I can register with the licensed bookmakers in Malta.
Hello Nera, thanks for your answer. In Malta it is legal to do it, but what do you do to move the money back and forth legally? And also, how do you withdraw from the websites? Do you have a Maltese bank account?
paul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:03 pm

interesting thread. Since there are folks from scandinavia on this thread, a related question.. How is betting on agents/brokers (bia, sportmarket) from scandinavian countries treated? Is it allowed or are ISP's block/blacklisting access?
are winnings declarable/taxed?
thanks.
Nera
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:27 am

rikyravi wrote:
Nera wrote:

You don't need to use VPN, just with a SIM card from the country that is the bookmaker and that's it. I live in Spain and use a SIM card from Malta to bet at the bookmakers there, I withdraw through Neteller with the address of Malta. To verify residency I made an internet contract through the company Melita. I paid 25 eur and they gave me the contract via email. Of course, they called me for a technician to install the Internet but I told them that I was no longer interested. Obviously I lost 25 eur but I can register with the licensed bookmakers in Malta.
Hello Nera, thanks for your answer. In Malta it is legal to do it, but what do you do to move the money back and forth legally? And also, how do you withdraw from the websites? Do you have a Maltese bank account?
I don't have a Malta account, I have a virtual card and a physical card. I made the physical card before going to Malta and I took the money from there. Even in Spain, you can declare that money from the betting accounts in Malta.
Nera
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:30 am

rikyravi wrote:
Nera wrote:

Withdrawal by neteller from the betting houses in Malta. You can even deposit neteller money from Malta to a bank account in Spain.
rikyravi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:04 am

Nera wrote:
rikyravi wrote:
Nera wrote:

Withdrawal by neteller from the betting houses in Malta. You can even deposit neteller money from Malta to a bank account in Spain.
Virtual and phisical NETELLER card? Or some other card? If yes, which?
polema
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:48 am

Nera wrote:
rikyravi wrote:
Nera wrote:

Hello Nera, I tried to send you a PM but after contacting the admin I realised that they are deactivated in the forum

I am also Spanish and I have been dedicating myself full time professionally to sports betting for 3 years.

I saw your post talking about Malta and coincidentally it is the country that I was looking to "enter" the most, I would like to contact you for some questions if possible (especially reference to getting proof of residence with Melita and taxation Malta-Spain)

I am not contacting you just for that, but also because from my experience it is difficult to find professionals in this sector (more from Spain) and I would like to meet more people to exchange information and opinions on everything related to sports betting on a regular basis.

Of course I can also provide information, apart from the Spaniard market, for example I have been living in the Netherlands for a year, so I know what bookies there are, which are the most profitable, which limit quickly, what to do and what not to do...

If you are interested on long contact information-exchange please let me know and maybe the admin can put us in contact

Thanks!
Nera
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:39 pm

rikyravi wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:04 am
Nera wrote:
rikyravi wrote:

Virtual and phisical NETELLER card? Or some other card? If yes, which?
Yes, both with Neteller.
Nera
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:40 pm

polema wrote:
Nera wrote:
rikyravi wrote:

Hello Nera, I tried to send you a PM but after contacting the admin I realised that they are deactivated in the forum

I am also Spanish and I have been dedicating myself full time professionally to sports betting for 3 years.

I saw your post talking about Malta and coincidentally it is the country that I was looking to "enter" the most, I would like to contact you for some questions if possible (especially reference to getting proof of residence with Melita and taxation Malta-Spain)

I am not contacting you just for that, but also because from my experience it is difficult to find professionals in this sector (more from Spain) and I would like to meet more people to exchange information and opinions on everything related to sports betting on a regular basis.

Of course I can also provide information, apart from the Spaniard market, for example I have been living in the Netherlands for a year, so I know what bookies there are, which are the most profitable, which limit quickly, what to do and what not to do...

If you are interested on long contact information-exchange please let me know and maybe the admin can put us in contact

Thanks!
Hi! For me no problem.
Your Welcome!
paul
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:40 pm

polema wrote:
Nera wrote:
rikyravi wrote:

Thanks!
I'm interested in such exchange as well
polema
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:53 am

Nera wrote:
Hi! For me no problem.
Your Welcome!
Thanks, I contacted with the admin @arbusers to see if it is possible
Dean
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:49 am

I'm interested too

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”