AC88 exchanges questions

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
cronny303

AC88 exchanges questions

Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi guys, first time posting here.
Recently registered at AsianConnect due to my inability to play on Betfair from Poland. Was pretty disappointed, because the Orbit Exchange appears to be blocked just as 'the real thing', even through TOR there were difficulties to stay connected. I gave up on Orbit, and wanted to ask about Fair Exchange, as it looks like it's possible the site would work.
Is there minimum wage of 6 EUR just like on Orbit? That would be another reason to not to play there to be honest.
And another question, would be possible to withdraw the money I deposited through AsianConnect even if I wasn't able to login to Fair Exchange?
pythonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: AC88 exchanges questions

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:50 am

Tor is a bad solution, too much indirection in the Tor network and you don't have control over the exit node.
Better use a VPN.

About fairexchange, I thought AC terminated their relationship with them?
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: AC88 exchanges questions

Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:42 am

cronny303 wrote: Hi guys, first time posting here.
Recently registered at AsianConnect due to my inability to play on Betfair from Poland. Was pretty disappointed, because the Orbit Exchange appears to be blocked just as 'the real thing', even through TOR there were difficulties to stay connected. I gave up on Orbit, and wanted to ask about Fair Exchange, as it looks like it's possible the site would work.
Is there minimum wage of 6 EUR just like on Orbit? That would be another reason to not to play there to be honest.
And another question, would be possible to withdraw the money I deposited through AsianConnect even if I wasn't able to login to Fair Exchange?
Orbit works fine from Poland.

Return to “AsianConnect88”