SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings  (Read 1148 times)
AutoMiner
Gaining experience

View Profile

AutoMiner

SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings
« on: October 28, 2019, 07:28:35 PM »

I just got an email from PT and they said by 31th Oct 2019, SBOBet will close all their lines.
Does any other agents have the same situation? If not, can you recommend agent that offer SBObet's account?
What happened to SBObet... why they do that? I am really frustrated now.
alealeale
Pro

View Profile

alealeale

Re: SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 06:01:36 AM »

So far, Asianconnect, Sportmarket and Betinasia provide Sbobet odds but I have a bad sensation on the medium/long term...I hope I'm wrong.
apoel81
Has experience

View Profile

apoel81

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 07:50:36 AM »

I just got an email from PT and they said by 31th Oct 2019, SBOBet will close all their lines.
Does any other agents have the same situation? If not, can you recommend agent that offer SBObet's account?
What happened to SBObet... why they do that? I am really frustrated now.

They removed sbo from their mollybet platform as well or only direct accounts with Sbo are affected?
premiumtradings
Becoming a Pro

We know the game from the inside!

View Profile WWW

premiumtradings

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 08:30:43 AM »

Hey guys,

Yes, SBO are closing their lines indeed and all our customers have been notified. This will be the case for everyone soon and we can suggest that you turn to the other platforms like BabiBet, 1bet, Pinnacle, etc. with just as high odds and variable markets.

You can come over and get accounts here: https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/register/index/

Best,
The PremiumTradings Team
apoel81
Has experience

View Profile

apoel81

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 08:40:40 AM »

Hey guys,

Yes, SBO are closing their lines indeed and all our customers have been notified. This will be the case for everyone soon and we can suggest that you turn to the other platforms like BabiBet, 1bet, Pinnacle, etc. with just as high odds and variable markets.

You can come over and get accounts here: https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/register/index/

Best,
The PremiumTradings Team

Babibet and 1bet would be good alternatives if they weren't limiting you to 30 euros per bet.

Did sbobet provide any explanation for their desicion?
premiumtradings
Becoming a Pro

We know the game from the inside!

View Profile WWW

premiumtradings

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 04:00:01 PM »

Hey guys,

To be honest we have really different impressions of the bookies. Anyway, what we wanted to stress is that you can take a look at the other bookmakers we have — all of them listed on our website (see link in previous response above).

And as for SBO, to answer you question, apoel81, no they didn't go into detail specifying the reasons for closing down.

Pages: [1]
Print