SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
AutoMiner
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:28 pm

I just got an email from PT and they said by 31th Oct 2019, SBOBet will close all their lines.
Does any other agents have the same situation? If not, can you recommend agent that offer SBObet's account?
What happened to SBObet... why they do that? I am really frustrated now.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: SBObet will no longer available in PremiumTradings

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:01 am

So far, Asianconnect, Sportmarket and Betinasia provide Sbobet odds but I have a bad sensation on the medium/long term...I hope I'm wrong.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:50 am

AutoMiner wrote: I just got an email from PT and they said by 31th Oct 2019, SBOBet will close all their lines.
Does any other agents have the same situation? If not, can you recommend agent that offer SBObet's account?
What happened to SBObet... why they do that? I am really frustrated now.
They removed sbo from their mollybet platform as well or only direct accounts with Sbo are affected?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:30 am

Hey guys,

Yes, SBO are closing their lines indeed and all our customers have been notified. This will be the case for everyone soon and we can suggest that you turn to the other platforms like BabiBet, 1bet, Pinnacle, etc. with just as high odds and variable markets.

You can come over and get accounts here: https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/register/index/

Best,
The PremiumTradings Team
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:40 am

premiumtradings wrote: Hey guys,

Yes, SBO are closing their lines indeed and all our customers have been notified. This will be the case for everyone soon and we can suggest that you turn to the other platforms like BabiBet, 1bet, Pinnacle, etc. with just as high odds and variable markets.

You can come over and get accounts here: https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/register/index/

Best,
The PremiumTradings Team
Babibet and 1bet would be good alternatives if they weren't limiting you to 30 euros per bet.

Did sbobet provide any explanation for their desicion?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:00 pm

Hey guys,

To be honest we have really different impressions of the bookies. Anyway, what we wanted to stress is that you can take a look at the other bookmakers we have — all of them listed on our website (see link in previous response above).

And as for SBO, to answer you question, apoel81, no they didn't go into detail specifying the reasons for closing down.

Return to “PremiumTradings”