BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Netteller account closed , please help !

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
arbuser151
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Netteller account closed , please help !

Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Hello  ,

I have the following problem with Neteller .

They have closed my account and i have asked them to proceed a refund for me , after that they asked me to provide them bank statement , i have sent them bank statement and now i receved an email that they finish any business relationship with me and are UNABLE to pay out my balance around 2000euros  , what i can do in that situation , can i make any claim against them ? Does someone have such experience with them ?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Netteller account closed , please help !

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Of course you can take them to court. But the question is, what did you do to get to that situation? Why are they closing your account and holding your money?
jo
jonibiza19

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:49 pm

Skrill and Neteller are closing a lot of accounts lately. This is like the apocalipse for serious gamblers.
Submit a complaint to FCA asap by this link:
https://help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help
arbuser151
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Thanks alot for that , i will do it right now ! I hope this can help ! Best regards

[quote author=jonibiza19
link=topic=6851.msg73486#msg73486 date=1573516170]
Skrill and Neteller are closing a lot of accounts lately. This is like the apocalipse for serious gamblers.
[/quote]
Do
Downbreak

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 pm

Never heard of any case where neteller or skrill scammed money. Even if your break some of their terms, they usually just send money to the bank account of yours. I think you will get your money with one way or another, but out of curiosity, why dont you call them and ask for further information? A phone call always helps in such cases, since it makes you look real and serious. Good luck!
arbuser151
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:56 am

Yes , i have called them . And they answer like sorry sir we are unable to withdraw yout balance  = We confiscate your money , i can evern record the call and send it ...
Jouban
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:09 pm

That's rather disturbing. What country are you from?
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:14 pm

arbuser151 wrote: Yes , i have called them . And they answer like sorry sir we are unable to withdraw yout balance  = We confiscate your money , i can evern record the call and send it ...
No dont do it , cause its illegal to record them without the permission unless you inform them that " hey I am recording you for security reasons" like most companies doing lol
In all seriousness now, try to call again , one politely asking why and informing them I will provide you with whatever proof of identity you wish(in case we are speaking about your personal account) if not then try to threat them with lawyers etc even thu from my personal experience they will not care much.
Will be important detail for us to give us the region of the account as advices can variety depending the country
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:23 pm

jonibiza19 wrote: Skrill and Neteller are closing a lot of accounts lately. This is like the apocalipse for serious gamblers.
To contact FCA is just a waste of time. They are not able to help you neither are authorized for so they wont get involved at all
Last edited by chrisgr1984 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Neteller ”