Black New Interface

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Black New Interface

Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Please bring the Old site back. Old site was much better. New Site is not practical. I hope they bring the old site back.

Edit: Edited due to I started to get used to it. Old was better. I'm nostalgic, yes.
Last edited by Yngwie on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dobranoc
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Black New Interface is Terribleee!

Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:12 pm

I think the same, it's horrible, they will lose customers i think

there are other brokers who still have the old version, I hope they will always keep the old one
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Hi Yngwie/Sawyer and dobranoc. We appreciate your feedback and we would ask you to send constructive criticism of the specific points you'd like to see changed. Send it via the Feedback option on the drop-down menu under your BLACK username please.

We will push the platform provider for any changes that our users request. We are interested in understanding what is not working for you with the new interface.

All whitelabels of Mollybet will use the new interface. Unfortunately there isn't an option to use the old version with any other broker.

For any additional assistance please contact us via support@betinasia.com

Thank you again for your feedback. It is highly appreciated.

Have a nice evening everyone
Last edited by BetInAsia on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Use it for 2 days and you'll notice it's actually better in a lot of ways.  I switched over about a month ago, thinking the old one would be phased out.  First days I kept going back but the new design is faster, gives less errors and it grows on you.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:02 am

New version is fine, people just don't like changes.

What should be added though in platform is a function to ''watch all games'' or a function to automatically add new leagues when odds appear in books. It is very annoying having to tick each league so that you are not loosing some critical seconds to find odds when you want to follow a tipster as odds gone in seconds etc. ''Unwatch all games'' is there, hope they add ''watch all'' as well.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:38 am

The new version works fine for me too. The platform evolves according to the player's needs and habits.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:49 am

There are some bugs on sort and favorite functions, but this version is better then old one
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:01 pm

I think I'm getting old. I started to become very conservative ;D

Well, I still think old version was better but started to get used to this new version also. Some features are nice, yes. I like to give you some feedbacks about the New Interface so you can make it better.

There's ''Unwatch All'' button above. Please add ''Show All/Add All Leagues'' too.

2. When I click on a handicap, it opens only 7 lines. For example, Burnley vs Manchester City. I click on Burnley and I see like this:

You see only handicaps between +2.5 and +1 are visible.In order to bet Burnley +0,75 or Burnley +0,50, I have to click the cursor button above. It can be time consuming specially in basketball markets. When we click a handicap, let it open all markets or say at least 10 markets. In previous version, when I click on handicap, +0,50 line was always there. It will be useful if you can fix this issue. Even 1 second is important in live betting you know.

3. Football Half Time section in above menu is not practical. You can put it easily on same page with Full Time market.

That's all for now, I will add more feedbacks later. Thank you for bringing Betfair back to Black.
Last edited by Yngwie on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Black New Interface

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 pm

New one i better, try using it for a week. I also hated it the first day but then it was cool after a while.

But BETINASIA, for months now i have send this feed back to you guys and still nothing. In the new version, it would be nice to have the + button that exists in the old version, the button works this way that if you click it, it drops down all the actions happening in the selected even. This way we can access the full time option, half time option and corner kicks option.

Most of us are live arbers and work with speed. Now it is double work to crtl + f and get the event, then if it is a half time arb or corner kick arb. We will have to go to another stress of clicking on the + button, and then the arb is gone.

Please add that + button
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Black New Interface

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:22 am

Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback. It is very much appreciated and we will note it down for review.
Please understand that we influence the decisions about any changes with constructive suggestions, but Mollybet, as the platform provider is the one that does all of the implementations and functionality changes.

If you hover over your username in the top right corner, you'd get a drop-down menu where you can select "FEEDBACK", which would be a direct and the fastest way to send any feedback or remark you have about the platform.

Thank you again for the feedback. Together we keep on improving
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com

Return to “BetInAsia”