Any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 634 times)
barnstorm
Has experience

View Profile

barnstorm

Anyone know of any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?

Thanks!
dealer wins
Totally Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: Any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 09:59:01 PM »

I doubt it. Smarter minds operating in shares and commodities, and horrific bid/offer spreads in crypto!

Never trust a goose!!!
ilovethisforum
Becoming a Pro

View Profile

ilovethisforum

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 09:40:01 AM »

There are arbitrage opportunities everywhere in the world, you just need to have the mindset to understand the structure and construct the arbitrage. No one will tell you the arbitrage opportunity because if he will, he will lose it. So, in order to find arbitrage opportunities in stock market,commodities,crypto or whatever industry, you need first to truly understand what is arbitrage and why it exists and then understand about the industry and how it operates. I hope it helps.
barnstorm
Has experience

View Profile

barnstorm

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »

There are arbitrage opportunities everywhere in the world, you just need to have the mindset to understand the structure and construct the arbitrage. No one will tell you the arbitrage opportunity because if he will, he will lose it. So, in order to find arbitrage opportunities in stock market,commodities,crypto or whatever industry, you need first to truly understand what is arbitrage and why it exists and then understand about the industry and how it operates. I hope it helps.

Yes, I understand. Thanks.

There might be something in cryptos but it's not easy and takes time and gees to move from one exchange to another.
Pages: [1]
Print