BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?

Where to invest the surplus of funds
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Anyone know of any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?

Thanks!
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Any Arbitrage opportunities in stocks, commodities of Cryptocurrencies?

Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:59 pm

I doubt it. Smarter minds operating in shares and commodities, and horrific bid/offer spreads in crypto!
Never trust a goose!!!
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:40 am

There are arbitrage opportunities everywhere in the world, you just need to have the mindset to understand the structure and construct the arbitrage. No one will tell you the arbitrage opportunity because if he will, he will lose it. So, in order to find arbitrage opportunities in stock market,commodities,crypto or whatever industry, you need first to truly understand what is arbitrage and why it exists and then understand about the industry and how it operates. I hope it helps.
barnstorm
Has experience

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:51 am

ilovethisforum wrote: There are arbitrage opportunities everywhere in the world, you just need to have the mindset to understand the structure and construct the arbitrage. No one will tell you the arbitrage opportunity because if he will, he will lose it. So, in order to find arbitrage opportunities in stock market,commodities,crypto or whatever industry, you need first to truly understand what is arbitrage and why it exists and then understand about the industry and how it operates. I hope it helps.
Yes, I understand. Thanks.

There might be something in cryptos but it's not easy and takes time and gees to move from one exchange to another.
barnstorm
Has experience

Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:06 pm

Just bumping this one up. Anyone arbing cryptos? There are now many new Exchanges since I first posted. And with money in a Metamask wallet, one could connect with many exchanges without having to transfer the cryptos from one Exchange to another, thereby saving that cost. I'M just now starting to check competing prices to see if there is any divergence.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”