betting arbitrage in turkey

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ep
epicguy22

betting arbitrage in turkey

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 am

Hello;

How can i start making arbitrage in turkey

there is so much betting site but there is no exchange site.

What can i do

thank you.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: betting arbitrage in turkey

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 am

Our syndicate examined the possibilities to start a business in Turkey. We decided not to proceed.
But you (epicguy) operate as an individual and not as a syndicate. There is a number of problems you must address.
1. As the Turkish gambling market is full of dirt, you must decide what bookmakers you can use and what bookmakers you can't use.
2. You have to address the money circulation issues. If we are talking about serious arbitrage action then traditional e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller might not help you. You might have to look for cash market solutions and this is where more risk comes in. Do you have a solution for money circulation?
3. The exchange problem is not a problem really, as you will find a broker to fulfill your needs. I know Betinasia is not servicing Turkish clients. The next best solution is Sportmarkets and if that doesn't work for you Asianconnect or Premiumtradings will help you. You have to speak to them.

One of the things that really worth searching in Turkey is sharbing. I m 100% sure this market has a lot to give but you have to keep a lot of cash to start an operation like this. Maybe this is where you should look at.
ozcelik
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: betting arbitrage in turkey

Wed May 10, 2023 7:34 am

Sportmarket and betinasia solves the exchange need. Cryptocurrencies are currently the best solution for money circulation.

If you use your bank accounts to make deposits and withdrawals, you could be fined by the government after a few years.

This has happened to many of my friends. He paid a fine of 1000 euros for his actions 3 years ago.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”