RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Crypto surebetting

Ask anything about smart gambling
samuel0728
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Crypto surebetting

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:06 pm

Are there any arbers on here that surebet on crypto bookmakers? It seems quite promising since their limits are really high and if i'm not mistaken most of them don't cancel bets. It seems that betting with crypto bookmakers is the holy grail of surebetting, does anyone have any experience with it? And are there any services that show arbs between cryptobookmakers.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Crypto surebetting

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:57 pm

samuel0728 wrote: Are there any arbers on here that surebet on crypto bookmakers? It seems quite promising since their limits are really high and if i'm not mistaken most of them don't cancel bets. It seems that betting with crypto bookmakers is the holy grail of surebetting, does anyone have any experience with it? And are there any services that show arbs between cryptobookmakers.
I ll just say watch out,most of them are shady and sometimes you ll need to do crazy kyc to get your money and lot of times they even dont pay out
lilprayoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:45 am

Forget your idea. I wish i made some research before registering to one of those crypto-scam websites. On 1xbit they closed my account and stole the money. They have generally high odds but after you place some bets, gain some capital you can get in trouble. If you really want to join one of those websites my advice is to apply a lay-back strategy to avoid having too much $$!
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:38 am

samuel0728 wrote: Are there any arbers on here that surebet on crypto bookmakers? It seems quite promising since their limits are really high and if i'm not mistaken most of them don't cancel bets. It seems that betting with crypto bookmakers is the holy grail of surebetting, does anyone have any experience with it? And are there any services that show arbs between cryptobookmakers.
I am from the U.S. and I use Fairlay.com Exchange for the sharp side, as they have Pinnacle odds. The soft side is a bit trickier as if they're soft, they might be shady. So I used Bovada, CaribSports and WagerWeb for some soft and late changing lines. But eventually I got banned from them and I wasn't even going that heavy. Bovada was fine until they cancelled a wager AFTER I had won. And it was not a mistake line, but they just said it was and probably cancelled it for a lot of arbers and value bettors who had it. I pretty much quit after that. It seems as though books are getting wiser and wiser to arbers and will find ways to discourage you from continuing.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:53 am

BTC just replace euros or any other currency here .. bookmakers are still the same, do not expekt miracles.. no one one to take sharp action even if you bet win BTC , cash, USD or potato or anything else
RyDane
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:04 pm

lilprayoo wrote: Forget your idea. I wish i made some research before registering to one of those crypto-scam websites. On 1xbit they closed my account and stole the money. They have generally high odds but after you place some bets, gain some capital you can get in trouble. If you really want to join one of those websites my advice is to apply a lay-back strategy to avoid having too much $$!
I too got shafted by 1xbit, disabled withdrawal, then closed the account and despite countless emails to their support team, they just refer me to their security team, who just ignore me!
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:52 am

Just 2-3 years ago, %15-16 arbs between different crypto exchanges (different countries of course) used to exist. Nowadays, there isn't much difference. I mean small arbs still exist but it's not worth of it.
barnstorm
Has experience

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 pm

I would like to find out if there are still arb opportunities in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies between Crypto exchanges. My understanding is arb opportunities used to exist but not so much any more. There are arb apps out there but it sounds like by the time you get done paying the commissions for the buy and sell and transfer costs, it is not worth it. Plus it can take some time to make the transfer from one exchange to another and the arb opportunity might be gone.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:47 pm

The biggest problem is pump and dumps. in some exchange is a pump. you buy crypto in the low price one. By the time you transfer to the other the dump has happened resulting in high losses. Other problem is liquidity in arbitrage opportunities in cryptos other than btc is a joke. So you can make some or lose some dollars for fun, but there is no real money.
barnstorm
Has experience

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:07 pm

Wolfie wrote: The biggest problem is pump and dumps. in some exchange is a pump. you buy crypto in the low price one. By the time you transfer to the other the dump has happened resulting in high losses. Other problem is liquidity in arbitrage opportunities in cryptos other than btc is a joke. So you can make some or lose some dollars for fun, but there is no real money.
Yes, you are right. That is the other thing. The arb opportunity on the other exchange might be only for a few shares. Low liquidity.

Return to “Newbie's questions”