Asianconnect88 closed my Orbit account and frozen my funds

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Asianconnect88 closed my Orbit account and frozen my funds

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:29 pm

Hello guys,

This is my first post and sadly is not for the best reasons...

Today Asianconnect88 closed my Orbit account acusing of "irregular betting pattern; more specifically a FUNDS PASSING violation have been detected and confirmed in your account".
I have account with them since 10/01/2019 and I've only made one withdraw of 1000,00€ at 23/10/2019, my current balance before they close my account was 1129.89€.
I only do arbitrage betting and when betfair leave my country (Portugal) my solution was an Orbit account.

Last Saturday (07/12/2019) they send me this email:

Hi XXXXX,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing to inform you that we have been notified by our OrbitX upline regarding irregular betting activities found in your Orbit account. In this regard, we regret to inform you that OrbitX have decided to suspend and put your balance on hold for further investigation.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter as we have no control over OrbitX process in connection with player’s betting pattern.

We will notify you once we have received any updates from Upline.

If you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

After a few emails they keep saying to me:

Hi XXXX,

Good day!

We regret to inform you as we have no control over OrbitX process in connection with player’s betting pattern.

In line with your balance, our Upline decided to put it on hold until further investigation.

Rest assured, we will keep you posted for any updates from them."

Today they send me this email:

"Dear XXXXX,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing to give you an update on the status of your account.

After further investigation made by upline; we were informed that irregular betting pattern; more specifically a FUNDS PASSING violation have been detected and confirmed in your account. Below are the bet ID for your reference

Bet ID: 11672298

As stated in Terms and Condition Section 7: FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTION AND FAILED DEPOSIT: FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS AND FAILED DEPOSITS

7.1 If, in Our sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or manipulation of the multi-currency facilities, or if We suspect You of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen debit or credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any charge back or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering) or if Your deposits failed to be honoured by Your bank for any reason, We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or close Your Account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us.

7.2 We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by any person or group of persons where We have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Us in any way.

Asianconnect have done everything to coordinate this case and retrieve your funds however, the decision of our up-line on this matter is final and we have no control over the way they handle accounts with fraudulent activities. In this regard, your account will be permanently closed and your funds seized.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter."

I don't know what are they accusing me of doing, but I've only placed arbitrage bets like I always do, I don't even know what is the bet number that they are accusing me of do "funds passing"!?

Does anyone know something about this matter?
What can I do? My balance is a lot of money and I really need an Exchange account.

Thank you all
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Asianconnect88 closed my Orbit account and frozen my funds

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello Fagaio,

Our forum is against fund passing as we identify a lot of bad will behind these tactics. By this, we don't imply that you are a fund passer.
If your account is referred by arbusers, send us via PM your AC88 e-mail and we are willing to take a look with AC and see if there is any way to help you.

Meanwhile, could you post here what were the bets you placed?

Our review on Orbit exchange can be found here: orbit-exchange-t6734/all

Thank you.
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello Sir,

Thank you for the reply.
After some search I start to understand what is "fund passing" but still don't get what does that have to be with me.
This is the last print of my Orbit account, most bets to make roolover requirements.
Orbit.png

I will send my details by PM.

Thanks a lot for the help.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:53 pm

No funds passing there !
Never trust a goose!!!
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Hello dealer wins,
I know why I've placed all those bets, and its a lot of bets because it was the weekend when more games happen and more arbs to.

-The PSG bet I've placed on Monday (02/12/2019), I bought that in 22bet (1xbet mirror) at 1.87, was really high.
-Pandurii- arb with Betworld.
-Shonan arb with LSBet, the odds was dropping because they needed to win the game to avoid relagation, they didn't win.
-HiroshimaI didn't do any arb because I belive that someone placed the offer in the market by mistake, it appears in surebet filter with 46%, it was to good to sell.
-Inter/Millwall/Frankfurt/Lille - lay draw to fullfill roolover requirements of Codere (spanish bookie with a real nice bonus for new players), luck for me that the money have gone to Codere.
-Nimes - was playing with less 2 players (send off during match), I've sell the bet that I've bought in Unibet when the first player was send off.
-Ajax - Just a bad trade, when Willem II scored the first goal I was with some hope that Ajax would win the game, they lose 0-2.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:45 am

It is not the games that make someone a fund passer, but the odds used.
Can we see the odds and the complete list of your bets?
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:57 am

Hello campeones,

Sadly, I don't have any more print's, and I can't check my account because AC already erased the account.
All the bets were placed at regular odds in markets with good liquidity except the Hiroshima Clean Sheet that I believe was switched by someone mistake, it's not the first time I see switched odds in Clean Sheet markets, European handicap and next goals. And it's not the first time I match bets in those markets.
Usually I see the money there, but only for a few seconds, it's not the first time I try to match and the money disappears in seconds.
pythonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:52 am

campeones wrote: It is not the games that make someone a fund passer, but the odds used.
Can we see the odds and the complete list of your bets?
You can't do funds passing on Inter vs Roma Match Odds close to kickoff with a 2 figure sum, that is just not possible. Funds passing can only happen in low liquidity markets.

It seems Orbit is generally not a reliable platform for low liquidity markets where someone might put up "wrong" offers. It could be something like this:
If betfair only sees "action from orbit in low liquidity market at 'wrong' prices" but they don't have account information because it is via a third party then they might flag that as funds passing.
And then either betfair or orbit might close the relevant account and seize the balance.
However it's very unfair for a naive user if their balance suddenly gets seized just because they randomly picked up some bet (at an exchange!) which seemed to have good value.

I'm very happy that I don't have to use shady third party platforms like Orbit.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:16 am

Every error done in good faith (losing money) or, from the other side, every super odd taken by a fast arber, can't be considered fund passing. There must be another factor to be considered otherwise it is a robbery.
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:39 am

Hello guys,

I can't believe in this, is just crazy. Now everyone should be afraid to take a bet in Orbit just in case they wake up in a bad mood.
According to the terms and conditions they can do that, is just a question of will.
I'm tired of sending emails to them, they just reply: "We are very sorry however it is beyond our control. It was our Upline who checked and has control of your account." but this is not true, because I've been searching on google and there are some similar cases, the only broker that do this is AC, I didn't find any other case with another broker. If they are not ok with some bet, they should void or contact asking about. But no, they just delete the account and keep the balance.
I found a case that after contact the upline they restored the account, but voided the bet in question. the problem is that I don't know how to contact the Upline, I've send two emails to info, but no one reply.
But I'm going to the end of this, I'm not going to stop until I get my balance back.
Last edited by Fagaio on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AUAvi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Fagaio wrote: Hello guys,

I can't believe in this, is just crazy. Now everyone should be afraid to take a bet in Orbit just in case they wake up in a bad mood.
According to the terms and conditions they can do that, is just a question of will.
I'm tired of sending emails to them, they just reply: "We are very sorry however it is beyond our control. It was our Upline who checked and has control of your account." but this is not true, because I've been searching on google and there are some similar cases, the only broker that do this is AC, I didn't find any other case with another broker. If they are not ok with some bet, they should void or contact asking about. But no, they just delete the account and keep the balance.
I found a case that after contact the upline they restored the account, but voided the bet in question. the problem is that I don't know how to contact de Upline, I've send two emails to info, but no one reply.
But I'm going to the end of this, I'm not going to stop until I get my balance back.
AsianConnect have by far the shittiest upline for an orbit account. Right from fund passing accusations to raising commission rates for winning players to a ridiculous 10%.

May be their upline is losing money with their position taking and have to resort to tactics like this to not end up like 21bet exchange.

Good luck with your case and please keep us posted. Asianconnect really needs to find some other upline if possible.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Fagaio wrote: Hello guys,

I found a case that after contact the upline they restored the account, but voided the bet in question. the problem is that I don't know how to contact de Upline, I've send two emails to info, but no one reply.
Hello. I had the same situation twice (once I made a topic about this on arbusers). Try to write your message directly to orbitexchange, not to ac88. Explain the situation etc.
First time asianconnect dosen`t help me even for a little bit but after I contacted orbit exchange directly my account has been recovered in less than a few hours. Secound time they just blocked me for few days and finally I have got email that they incerase my comission to 10%.
Good luck
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Thanks a lot for the info mate :) This situation is getting me crazy  :'(
Can you send me by PM the Orbit contact? I've send two emails to info@orbitexch.com but no one replys  :-\

Thank you so much  ;)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:46 pm

Meanwhile...we are still waiting for your PM with the details of the account, so we will be able to contact AsianConnect88.
Also, in that e-mail please mention if you are referred by arbusers or not.
Thank you.
Fagaio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello Sir,

I've already send PM before, anyway I've send again now.

Thanks a lot for the support.

Return to “AsianConnect88”