RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Newbie from Spain

Ask anything about smart gambling
raulitobets
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Newbie from Spain

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi there, I'm jsut starting out on arbitrage and I've found that most of the arb advisors work with very few spain bookmakers. So , do you find a good option to work with an advisor such as betburger using an asian agent to do arb just in the asian market? I can't figure out a better strategy actually. BTW I'm considering to combine that strategy with following bet365 tipsters via the smartbet.io bot so I make both autobetting with a selected wallet of tipsters and arbitrage on asian market.

Please correct me if I have any wrong ideas or you think it wouldn't work

And hello y'all, it's a pleasure to be part of this community!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Newbie from Spain

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Hi raulitobets and welcome to the forum.

First of all, I wish you good luck with everything you do.
If Spanish bookmakers are not covered by the alert services like BetBurger, BetOnValue, etc, it might worth contacting all services to see if they are willing to cover the Spanish markets. You never know what the answer could be.
If again no bookmaker is covered, then try to find out if Spanish bookmakers are copying odds from any well-known bookmaker, like bet365, 10bet, etc. If the answer is yes, you could exploit them by observing the odds of the parent bookmakers.
Again, if nothing is working, then the only tactic you could follow is called ''alerts showing the way''. When you see a big odds move in the alert services, run to your Spanish bookmakers and see if there is any arb there.
You know, it is not that bad, that alert services are not covering Spanish bookmakers, because that means you have no competition. This are good news, not bad.
Once again, good luck and welcome to the forum.
raulitobets
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:41 pm

thank you so much. actually bet365 is available on Spain so that's a good option. Should I open an account in an Asian Agent or do you recommend just betting in spanish bookmakers?
paulkot
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:08 am

You should expand from Spain ,and to other countries so you could have a variety of odds to match.!

Return to “Newbie's questions”