RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New account fraud has more than doubled since 2014, Jumio reports

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

New account fraud has more than doubled since 2014, Jumio reports

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:43 pm

There are several myths in regards to the size of fraud in online gambling and gaming. Jumio's annual report gives a good description, even though the definition of fraud should be different.
Read more: portal/new-account-fraud-has-more-than-doubled/
Feel free to comment.
Last edited by arbusers on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: New account fraud has more than doubled since 2014, Jumio reports

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 am

This article explains why PaySafe in gentle with UK customers, and rough with the rest of the world.
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:00 pm

How exactly it comes that paysafe is gentle with UK customers?
I would say the opposite, because Paysafe is also closing british neteller accounts ( even completely genius ones) and at the same time is sending their account files with all their (private) details, to the British POLICE , so I cant call this gentle at all ....
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:20 pm

chrisgr1984 wrote: even completely genius ones
I m sorry, it cant be genius unless you mean genuine. I have no doubt that they do close accounts and they do send accounts to the Police. But really, how many UK accounts are closed and how many Albanian or Romanian?
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:03 pm

sorry for my mistake , I mean genuine , original accounts yeah . And believe me that it has happened , I am not just throwing accusations I am only saying the facts.
I cant know how many Albanian and Roumanian , and how many UK  , because I have to ask you at the same time how many of those Roumanians and Albanians have been sent their files to the police, because as I mentioned earlier , there are several british cases that this has surely happened
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:46 pm

chrisgr1984 wrote: I would say the opposite, because Paysafe is also closing british neteller accounts ( even completely genius ones) and at the same time is sending their account files with all their (private) details, to the British POLICE , so I cant call this gentle at all ....
Would you like to share this story with us? You are saying that PaySafe sent a genuine's UK account files and private details to the British Police. Very interesting. Thank you.
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:06 pm

What I said is , that there are cases, that Paysafe decided to permanently close UK NETELLER accounts,( even genuine's ) and then they sent ALL their data file to British Police . Data file means all transaction history of the account together with the receivers/senders emails, full name ,  home addresses that the person had used, and whatever else paysafe could have from an account
Hope I made it more clear now
Last edited by chrisgr1984 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:33 pm

chrisgr1984 wrote: What I said is , that there are cases, that Paysafe decided to permanently close UK NETELLER accounts,( even genuine's ) and then they sent ALL their data file to British Police . Data file means all transaction history of the account together with the receivers/senders emails, full name ,  home addresses that the person had used, and whatever else paysafe could have from an account
Hope I made it more clear now
I have no doubt there are cases like the one you just described but the question is, was there solid ground to send a genuine account together with all data and files to the police?
I find it very difficult to believe that a genuine and clean account would be treated like this.
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 pm

For at least one case I know very well, no there was no solid ground for it thats why nothing further happened but even the shock you get to know that your private data file is in the hands of the police, I believe is more than enough .
And If you find it so difficult to believe it, I bet during 2018 you were also finding very difficult to believe that NETELLER would do all these things and react this way that did during 2019, but guess what they actually did them all :-)
( I dont speak about the fees but about their total behavior )
Last edited by chrisgr1984 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:02 pm

chrisgr1984 wrote: For at least one case I know very well, no there was no solid ground for it
If there was no solid ground as you say, why the heck did they send the account to the Police?
chrisgr1984 wrote: And If you find it so difficult to believe it, I bet during 2018 you were also finding very difficult to believe that NETELLER would do all these things and react this way that did during 2019, but guess what they actually did them all :-)
( I dont speak about the fees but about their total behavior )
You speak with riddles here. I m afraid I don't follow, could you clarify what you say? Thanks.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”