BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betdaq now offering 0% commission on several sports.

Info about betting exchanges.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Betdaq now offering 0% commission on several sports.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 pm

''As of 00.01 Monday 16th December 2019, we will be making the following changes to our Terms and Conditions:
Introduction of the 0% commission rate for all sports offered on the Exchange apart from Horse Racing, Football, Greyhound Racing, and Cricket''

Obviously, with the exception of Tennis all other markets have minimal liquidity for Bedaq. We can only assume they are trying to lure tennis bettors. Let's see how it goes, and let's see if it triggers a price war with the rest.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betdaq now offering 0% commission on several sports.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:03 pm

I'm still wondering how matchbook is getting away with their new comission model (2% UK and 4% all others) while other exchanges are lowering their fees etc.

Great news. Wish betdaq would expand accepted countries.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Betdaq now offering 0% commission on several sports.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:59 pm

A bit of competition is a good thing.

Without Betdaq trying to increase market share Betfair would never have dropped commission to 2%, and probably would have put the UK on its 7% base rate like some other countries.

0% on most sports is massive, I (through oddsmonkey) already get 0% on all sports with Betdaq, and since they started this have put loads of business through them. 

Long may it continue, its made a massive difference to me this year Betfair being 2% and Betdaq 0%.

Matchbook can go and fook themselves, they had the cheek to put me on 40% revenue share, and have also read some nasty stories where they have voided big bets stating they were slightly out of line.  I would not be comfortable using them for any big arbing/trading and feel they are borderline rogue.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Exchanges”