Orbit horse racing lay option removed

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Withnail
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit horse racing lay option removed

Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:24 am

Just a quick warning as I found out the hard way....Orbit exchange has removed the lay bet option for horse racing markets since December 19th.
Option is still there but will throw an error message.
On other markets the lay option still works as normal.
So if you enter a trade with a back bet you then can't exit the trade.....cash-out button useless when the odds are moving fast.
No idea why they've done this, I've mailed Premium Tradings and am waiting for a reply.
CptShark
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Orbit horse racing lay option removed

Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:45 am

I've read on another website that betfair is moving their whitelabel stuff to another IT infrastructure which is why lay bets on horse racing is disabled. This is also the reason why some other whitelabels have simply suspended all the accounts. Seems like orbit for now only disabled the lay on the horses markets
jurassic88

Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:50 pm

May i ask you where did you read this information?
Anyway, i have my funds freezed with another broker but they said to me that they will come back in january...
But from your words, i sense like they want to split the liquidity, one for official betfair accounts, and one for brokers users. Just a sensation, nothing official.
I hope to get my money back
DrOctagon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Did they removed it forever? Or is there a chance that you can bet lay on horses in the future? Because now in my country is no Option anymore to lay on horses racing... :'(
Last edited by DrOctagon on Sun May 24, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 pm

[quote="CptShark"]
I've read on another website that betfair is moving their whitelabel stuff to another IT infrastructure which is why lay bets on horse racing is disabled. This is also the reason why some other whitelabels have simply suspended all the accounts. Seems like orbit for now only disabled the lay on the horses markets
[/quote hummm interesting info but after making a search in a lot of betting sites and asking in many forums why betfair has banned lay on horseracing on all whitelabels such as orbit exchange, i have found that there are still few whitelabels that offer lay on horse racing...i can not understand what is happening trully...

Return to “General talk about betting agents”